For more movie and book fun visit www.thehippiebookworm.com
You Get a flat tire on a back road. What do you do?
- Call a friend to come out and change the tire for you. You have all the parts, you just need some manpower.
- Pull over to the side of the road and pull out your car jack and spare tire. It's not going to change itself.
- Call a friend to come a pick you up. You're already running late and the tire can wait until a more convenient time to be changed.
- Call your roadside assistance and wait for someone to arrive and change the tire for you.
There's a weather alert saying that a hurricane is headed your way. What do you do?
- Stock up on booze. If you're going to be stuck in a storm, you don't want to run out of your most important resource.
- Run to the store and stock up on supplies. You can probably wait out the storm if there is enough food and water to last a few days.
- Listen to see what the officials are recommending for the people in your area do to. You don't want to evacuate unless absolutely necessary.
- Check the radar and the projected path of the storm to see if it makes more sense to leave instead of staying put.
You lost your cell phone. How do you find it?
- You buy a pre-paid phone, call your phone and hope someone answers so you can ask where they are.
- You don't. You go to the store and renew your contract so you can get the latest phone for free. What a great excuse!
- You retrace your steps in order to see if you left it at any place you've visited that day.
- You head to a friend's house and convince them to lend you their phone until you can find your own.
Your boat lost power in the ocean and now you're drifting out to sea. What do you do?
- Turn your fellow passengers into ship shape sailors. Have someone check the food supply, someone else radio for help while you supervise.
- Check your instruments to see where you are and radio in to the local coast guard. While you're waiting, check to see if you can fix the engine yourself.
- What's the big deal? I love the water. I'll just spend a couple more days out here until I can fix the issue.
- Check out the food supply so you can fully assess how devastating this issue really is. No need to panic and jump ship just yet.
You were accidentally locked in a store after hours. How do you handle the situation?
- Hunker down in a pile of clothes on the floor. It won't be too long before the store opens again and I can get out of here.
- Try every door just to be sure I'm actually locked in and then search the grounds for any sign of police or security to assist me.
- I'll call for help eventually. Right now I need to try on every pair of shoes I can find.
- Use the supplies in the cashier's counter top to jimmy the lock open. Hopefully I don't set off any alarms.
Describe your best friend.
- Someone who is kind, loyal and straightforward to a fault.
- Someone who is caring and loving and has a green thumb.
- Someone who enjoys being outdoors a lot and is not afraid to get a little dirty.
- Someone who will do what I ask without hesitation because they know they can trust me.
What do you want in a significant other?
- Someone who can look past the exterior and see who I really am.
- Someone who always needs me and can't live without me.
- Someone who really knows how to run a household and keep everyone on schedule.
- Someone who is not fickle and knows that they want me alone and not anyone else.
It's Christmas Eve and you just started your holiday shopping. How do you handle this?
- I'll make a list of everyone I need to buy for and what ideas I had for them. Then I'll map out a route to each store I need to visit.
- I'll make them something myself. Maybe a Christmas ornament or a candle.
- Hit up everyone I know and see what they are getting the people on my list so I can be sure to get them something even better.
- Don't panic. I can get everyone an I.O.U. for things that I know they'd appreciate like a babysitter for the night or a foot rub.
You just watched a friend shoplift from the local grocery store. How do you approach this?
- Understand that this store must be an easy target for the next time you want to do the same thing.
- Report them to the authorities. There's never a good excuse to break the law.
- Offer to cover the cost of the item for them so that they do not get caught by the authorities.
- Do nothing. They're in need right now and may not have been able to afford what they stole.
What does your ideal home look like?
- Farm house in the country
- Beach house by the ocean
- Modern apartment in the city
- Tree house or cabin in the woods