Burnout? Dork? Settle your internal dispute now.
Would you rather ...
- Spend your day at school. You like learning.
- I guess school so I can hang out with my friends.
- Go to school just to skip class and go shoot some hoops.
What's your favorite subject
- Lol like I give a crap
- Does lunch count?
It's Halloween you can be found
- Egging peoples cars dughh
- At my church or community apple bobbing event
- Dressing up in my favorite characters and scoring some candy
Your hobbies include
- Comics, tv, hanging and out with my friends
- Drums, hanging with friends and getting wasted
- Volunteering, lots of after school activities and babysitting
Your friends are having a party with beer
- I'm the designated driver. I've made a pledge not to drink tonight so I can drive home safely.
- Yesssss point me to the keg!
- What if we switch the kegs?!
You find out one of your parent's is having an affair you
- Who care's what my parents do anyway
- Freak out and search for the other wrong doer
- That would never happen so this question doesn't apply
Your family dinners consist of ..
- Usually my dad yelling and my mom being passive agressive
- On a good night? Some cold fast food is left aside for me
- Prayers and good company
There's a math test tomorrow that count's for a ridiculous percent of your final grade you ...
- invite my pals over for a study session.
- Study as per usual. Maybe make some flash cards and quiz myself.
- Enlist the help of your friend to steal the answers to the test
Which of the following frightens you the most
- Jail, Girls, and my dad after a long day at work. Did I mention girls?
- I'd like to think I'm fearless but in all honesty I'm most scared of the future
- Hell or the Devil. And B's B's scare me a lot.
What are your plans after graduation
- College probably, but I might just join the peace corps instead
- I plan on following my favorite band on tour till I run out of money
- I guess go to college? Maybe work in the family business