Willy Wonka, Edward Scissors hands, Jack Sparrow...? Let's see.
What has been the most difficult thing you've been trough off?
- Being accepted for what I am, also if I'm so different from everybody.
- A difficult childhood, with a father that didn't accept my dreams and never supported me.
- The war in my country, losing my job and being under a villain's control.
You're home alone, you want to eat/drink something, what do you choose?
- I'd choose something sweet: candies or chocolate.
- I think I'd choose an hot drink, like chocolate, coffee or tea.
- I'd probably choose the first thing that I can reach
You're going out with friends, what's the thing you could NEVER forget?
- My WONDERFUL hat.
- Anything that would make them happy.
- A snack or something sweet to eat.
You have to take an important decision, what do you do?
- I let destiny decide for me.
- I panic, but after I calmed down, I try to decide.
- I let others decide for me.
Someone you like asks you to do something you don't want to do, you...
- I say NO.
- I'll make it just if I find good reasons that could convince me!
- I make it anyway.
Your best friend always says you're wonderful, but suddenly you're not his favored anymore you...
- I can't accept it! I'll fight until I have my friend back!
- I accept it, also if it hurts me.
- I won't do anything until someone else would be inclined to help me.
A person you were really attached to, suddenly goes away...
- I cry for days then I go away too.
- I knew that would happen, but I'm still not ready for this.
- I try to convince her/him to come back.
Someone made something really unfair to you...
- I get really angry, I will never forgive him!
- I accept it, without saying anything.
- I look for someone to help me with my revenge.
- fjshhd ovvio!
- zkabhakb ahah