Would you chill with Mr. Freeze? Or would you rather hang with The Joker?
What are you looking for in a friend?
- Someone loyal, but cool.
- Someone to help you make decisions
- Normal stuff, loyalty, trust, respect
- Someone with a WICKED sense of humor!
- A man who asks lots of questions, and always keeps you thinking.
- A person who cares about the planet as much as you
- A friend who will laugh at horror movies with you
What kind of clothes do you usually wear?
- Anything neon and crazy!
- I dress as little as possible
- Bulky clothes. People call me a robot.
- Green. Green everywhere!
- I'm usually well dressed, and put together
- Uh, normal stuff? Pants, shirt, shoes..
- One side of me is well dressed, the other is crazy! It depends on the day
What kind of crime do you think you'd be accused of?
- Asking too many questions, annoying the wrong people, the list goes on.
- Protesting a demolition of a nature reservation.
- None! Why would you even ask that?
- Being too cool.
- Assault. People tend to bring out my bad side.
- Is being to scary a crime?
- Murder. Definitely murder. No doubt about it.
What would you do if you got mugged in the middle of the night in Gotham?
- Ask the mugger why, and then distract them with a puzzle while you run!
- Freeze, and hand over whatever they ask for.
- Beat them up! Mug me? Ha!
- GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT! Are you insane?
- Distract them with your looks, then knock them unconscious. No one robs you.
- Scare them, then run
- Flip a coin to deiced whether you fight or not
What does you bedroom look like?
- Uh, neat? A normal room.
- So messy you can't see the floor. A little of everything! Maybe some blood, who knows?
- Full of plants and open windows
- Modern, covered with books and old sayings.
- One half of the room in nice and neat, the other is a mess.
- I keep it as cold as possible.
- Incredibly messy, covered in old puzzle books
Would you ever kill someone?
- Depends on what they did to me. I may just have to punish them!
- If it means saving the people I care about? Yes. In a heartbeat.
- No! I'm not a murderer!
- Yeah, probably, if it was them or me.
- I'll answer that with a riddle.
- If it came down to it, I'd flip a coin to decide.
- Yes. Even if I don't have to. Yes.