You've read those long, plot twisting 600 page books or watched the show. Now find out who you really are.
What awesome career would you pick of these choices?
- A super spy
- Becoming a mother
- Joining the military
- A Potion's Master like Snape in Harry Potter
- Can't I just get married to a good- looking prince?
Of these values, which is more important to you?
- Kindness and goodness
- Fearlessness, even in the face of death
- Keeping promises
- Not allowing anyone to get to know the real me.
- Knowing everything
- Staying alive
What do you think about having children? Careful, you might have one of these...
- It's scary at first, but I'd probably find that it isn't so bad.
- If I marry the right person.
- Children are all that matter, especially when things get tough.
Are you sexually active? Be honest.
- Well, there was that one time...
- I'm very sexually active, and everyone seems to be in my business about it.
- No one knows just how many partners I've had, but they might find out...
- Um... yes... *runs away*
- I want to have sex, but no one seems to be interested.
- Absolutely not! I must maintain my purity!
Are you a man or a woman?
- I'm definitely a man, but not very attractive.
- I'm not a girl. Not yet a woman.
- I'm a woman, but many people mistake me for a man.
- I'm neither.
- I'm a man, but you might call me pretty.
What do you dream about?
- Ruling the world. Duh!
- Somewhere warm.
- I always have strange dreams that don't make any sense. Must be all those "potions" I took.
- I always seem to have dreams of people murdering me.
How do you think people see you?
- Everyone underestimates me.
- They either love me or hate me.
- I hate people. That is all that matters.
- Everyone kind of forgets I'm around.
- People always seem to be looking up to me.
- People are afraid of me, but I'm not entirely sure why.
- I want to be liked by everyone, but I figured out that you usually hurt the people you like the most.
If the world was ending, what would you do?
- At least try to save the world.
- Run! Oh wait, the world isn't ending? *Slowly walk back*
Why do you watch Game of Thrones?
- I don't! It's horrible! The nudity and the killing! Oh the killing!
- For the Stark family. Ned must have vengeance!
- For the good characters that are left. Maybe they will all find a way to work together.
- For Tyrion, of course!
- To find out who will win the Iron Throne.
- I just like all the plot developments and the twists and turns at every corner. I would like to think I can predict what will happen next.
How do you avoid conflict?
- Keeping promises has kept me out of trouble. Oh wait... never mind.
- Just... run!
- Switch sides... and often.
- Make sure that I have the upper hand no matter what.
- No one can avoid conflict. The best thing to do is know everything you can about your enemy.
- Start lots of rumors, but do the one thing I didn't say I would do. Oh wait, you said avoid conflict?
Describe your friends in one word.
- What friends?
How would you win the Iron Throne?
- I wouldn't do too well as king. I wouldn't really make much of a "king" anyway.
- I shall win it for the ones I love with patience and good will.
- Marry the person sitting on it, and then they strangely and unexpectedly die. *Cough cough*
- With fire and blood!
- The most powerful people may just be the people sitting next to the chair.