Could you be Jasmine, Ariel or King Triton? Oh, wait he's not a woman, sorry.
You're having lunch, what are you eating?
- Whatever my three fairies are cooking.
- My pet raccoon.
- Bean Curd and rice.
- A red app..Maybe that's not a good idea.
- My step-sisters' left overs.
- Steak and kidney pudding.
- Lamb and dates.
- The grey stuff, it's delicious!
It's a beautiful day outside, what are you doing gurl?
- Sneaking out into town and almost losing a limb.
- Collecting, and hoarding items of interest.
- Riding my horse.
- Diving off cliffs that would be improbable to do so in real life.
- Picking flowers and socializing with cute critters.
- Cleaning, and slowly losing my sanity because of my abusive family. Oh, dad, why?!
- Observing and drawing animals...And getting chased by them.
How Would You Save the Day?
- Try to help, but get knocked out by a poacher.
- Keep the antagonist busy, but get trapped in an hourglass filled with sand. (Don't worry, your man saves you.)
- Do nothing but fall asleep. Yet, you were the first one to do it so that makes it cool.
- Do nothing but fall asleep.
- Blow up the bad guy. Woo!
- Your foot fits a slipper that surprisingly doesn't match anyone else.
- Save your honey again, and inadvertently distract the villain before they're destroyed.
- Stand in between your father, and lover. But, have it be totally pointless when the latter gets harmed anyway.
- Show up on your horse, and cry "no, Gaston!" a few times, proclaim your love and let the rest take care of itself.
- Destroy an amulet.
Would You Rather?
- Marry someone you don't love?
- Live according to society's standards?
- Be asleep for all eternity?
- Be a servant 24/7?
- Choose the wrong path?
- Dishonor your family?
- Never be able to explore other worlds?
- Live with seven little men?
- Turn into a frog?
- Be locked away forever?
What type of guy do you prefer?
- A soprano singer.
- A musician.
- An anthropomorphic wolf, buffalo, and lion type creature with a heart of gold lying underneath.
- A wild man.
- A diamond in the rough.
- An ignorant foreigner who simply doesn't know.
- A man of few words.
- A sea lover.
- A captain.
- Someone whose open minded.
What Do You Always Have?
- My identity.
- My mother's necklace.
- A dream.
- A sketch book.
- Three fairies. (At least when I'm high.)
- A book.
- A dinglehopper.
- A smile, and a song.
- My pet tiger.