Ever wondered which supervillain in your favorite superhero universe resembles you most? Well now's your chance to find out!
What is your reason for super-villainy?
- It's your job
What do you do besides evil?
- Your goal to extinguish everything prevents any and all evil from seeping out
- You're not evil all around
- You help your arch nemesis' secret identity to get closer
- Sit at home
- You are a military soldier
- It's your job not to do anything but evil
- Wait in a jail cell for the right moment
Your costume is?
- A typical uniform with a grotesque mask
- A Vibranium Shell
- Whatever your boss gives you to wear
- You don't have one!
- A basic two color attire without a mask. Let them know who's going to kill them
- An apparatus which contains your weapons
- You don't care
- A Suit of Armour
What's your favorite MCCU movie?
- Thor or Thor: The Dark World
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Iron Man
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Iron Man 3
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- The Incredible Hulk
- Iron Man 2
- The Avengers
Your arch enemy fights you because...
- They're proving that they can be heroes too
- If they don't try, you will kill everyone on the planet
- They want to protect their country
- They want to protect their home
- They don't want anyone to be hurt
- They're doing it because you're going to harm people
- They hate you just as much a you hate them
- They think you're a threat, although you aren't
- They want to help you
Finally- When Thanos comes, are you with the heroes, or against?
- You're not even present while the War goes on
- You've already done your part
- You are in jail and you can't escape to do anything
- You're dead
- With them? You're one of the heroes by now
- You couldn't care less
- You don't know
- You're against them all the way
- You're not even a villain anymore