Are you a master or is it just not meant to be?
- Master Xehanort's keyblade
- Lea's keyblade
Which is more important, light or darkness?
- The light will always cast a shadow, but darkness will never cause light
- Both are needed, but darkness is a little more important
- Doesn't matter, whatever works is important at that moment
- Darkness helps staying hidden
- They are equally important
Upon receiving a keyblade, what's your first course of action?
- Whatever I'm told by my master
- Explore the worlds
- I would find a master and train
- Take out some heartless
- Depends where I am, but probably have lots of fun
- I'd follow my friends wherever they went
A battle between you and a simple heartless happens, what goes through your mind?
- This is gonna be fun!
- It's not worth my time, though a very interesting creature
- Gotta start somewhere
- I can do this, but help is always nice. No matter how simple.
- I got this!
- The first of many...
Your master sends you on a task and you get side tracked, how do you explain this to your master?
- I'd explain, but not tell him everything
- I should tell him, but I'd try and hide it
- I'd let my teammates do the talking
- What my master doesn't know won't hurt him
- I'd explain it all to him
- I only got side tracked because it helped me with my mission. He'll understand
Someone you love is in danger, how do you react?
- I would enlist the aid of my teammates to save him/her
- Love is an attachment I may not have the luxury to create
- I'm not supposed to unless it's part of a mission...
- I'd call upon the darkness within me to save them
- Doesn't matter what happens, I'll always be there to bring them back
- I would do anything to save them
Your master is angry at you for disobeying, why did you?
- He's not so much angry, but frustrated. I proved him wrong
- I made sure my teammates were okay before finishing the mission
- I never disobey a direct order
- I strayed from the path laid before me and made my own mission
- I thought I could finish the mission on my own...
- I didn't really disobey, I met a new master I like more that he doesn't approve of
Feeling like your master has nothing left to teach you, what's your course of action?
- I've never listened much to him to begin with, so this isn't a surprise
- I'd leave him
- I'd ask him for advice, I still respect him
- I'd request the mark of mastery exam
- I'm part of a team. My fellow students were here for me so I'll be here for them
- I already knew a lot before I came to him. I'll just do as he asks
How do you feel about being on a team?
- Fine, so long as no one strays from the mission
- Orders are orders. If I need to be on a team, so be it
- I just hope they're not stuffy people who won't adapt the mission to our needs
- I love teams, but I do work really well alone
- I am the leader. No exceptions.
- I love being on a team!
You're now a master, how do you feel?
- I expected this
- Deeply honored
- Not what I expected, I guess now I have to give the orders, huh?
- This is . . . wow, just wow
- This is awesome! This has been my dream for a long time now!
- Now no one will yell at me for making my own missions!