Ever wondered which one of DC's finest you were destined to be? Take this short test and find out!
What is your spirit animal?
- A Cheetah
- A Tiger
- A Bat
- A Honey Badger
- A Lion
- A Shark
What is your favorite color?
What is your alter ego's profession?
- Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
- Crime Scene Investigator
Where would you rather live?
- Los Angeles
- New York
Brainiac has arrived with a legion of robotic drones targeting your home city, what do you do?
- Destroy the drones first to protect the civilians, then deal with Brainiac head on, mocking him all the while.
- Fiercely strike down any opponent who is foolish enough to cross paths with you. Property damage is of no concern to you unless it is of Themyscira.
- Go straight for Braniac. When he yields, deliver him to the Phantom Zone where he belongs.
- Come up with a fool proof plan to remotely shut down the drones and emit a virus to Brainiac to switch him off for good.
- Command your legions of Sea Creatures to dispatch of the drones while you take care of the Android Invader.
- Showing no fear, you gallantly head to the fray of the battle and try to take down your opponent in the most creative and stylish way your mind can conceive.
The Invader has fled, tail between his legs. How do you spend your downtime?
- My people need their leader. I lead whilst simultaneously keeping the location of my kingdom a secret.
- I have little downtime, I'm out on patrol most all the time.
- You can find me reporting on events globally.
- My people need their leader, you can find me ruling and protecting my Kingdom.
- Crime doesn't quit. You can find me preparing for the next invasion.
- You can find me helping people in less indirect ways; investigating crimes.