Young adult movies are full of hardcore heroines, but which killer queen's battle style would best suit you?
What is your biggest personal strength?
- My integrity
- My confidence
- My sensitivity
- My intelligence
What is your relationship with your parents like?
- They support me in everything I do, even if it's not what they secretly want for me
- They don't really understand me
- Not as open and transparent as they think it is, I have a lot of secrets
- I love them deeply, but I don't get to see them much anymore
Someone is attacking someone noticeably weaker than them on the street, what do you do?
- Assume they probably deserved it anyway, people don't just get attacked for nothing
- Beat the attacker to a pulp and deal with the consequences later
- Got and get help, you're not sure you can take this person on alone
- Distract the attacker and let the victim run off
- Drag the attacker off, but try not to hurt them too badly. Violence breeds violence
Which of these situations would you hate the most?
- Being surrounding by spineless people who are afraid to speak out
- Feeling like nobody accepts you for who you really are
- Living under a reign of injustice
- A constant feeling of helplessness
- Dealing with unrequited love
You've misplaced your weapon of choice, what would you take up instead?
- A revolver
- Knife throwing
- A long sword
- Martial arts
What's your spirit animal?
- A fox
- A panther
- A rabbit
- A mastiff
- An eagle
How would your opponents describe your battle style?
If you had one wish, what would it be?
- To be able to bring justice to the underrepresented
- To not have to fight anymore
- World peace
- To be understood instead of constantly pigeonholed
- To have a lifelong love to support me through everything
What hobby would be best suited to your skill set?
- Rock climbing
- Martial arts
- Ball room dancing
Pick a color