The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt. II comes out November of this year. That's a long time away for fans like myself, so to pass the time, let's see if you would make it through what Miss Everdeen started. May the odds be ever in your favor.
Let's start off simple. What's your favorite color?
What would be your weapon of choice?
- Bow and Arrow
- My Natural Strength
- My Mind
Could you go long periods of time with little to no food?
- If I had to, I could.
- Easily. I've done it many times before.
- No! I can barely make it from breakfast to lunch without a snack.
What would people say is your best quality?
- My cunning and wit
- My rockin' bod
- My smile
- I don't have any good qualities
- My charm
Do people look up to you?
- Why wouldn't they? I'm a god.
- No, I'm more of a follower than a leader.
- I'm a natural born leader.
Are your intuitions about people usually right?
- I guess?
- Not really...
- Yes. I can smell a bad egg from a mile away.
What district do you think you'd come from?
- Psh, district? Yeah, right. I'm from the Capitol.
- 1, 2, or 4 (Careers)
- No district/13
Who would be your sidekick?
- My mentor
- My best friend
- Me, myself, and I
- Parent/family member
- The love of my life
- A cat
What would be your survival strategy?
- Hide out until it was all over
- BOMBS AWAY, BABY
- Get in there and fight with everyone else
- Devise a tactful plan with my team
What is most important to you?
And finally, what would be your famous last words of the revolution?
- "If we burn, you burn with us!"
- "It is the things we love most that destroy us."
- "Panem today, Panem tomorrow, Panem forever."
- "Down with the Capitol!"