If you can't ace this one...well, I'm speechless.
The Star Wars saga takes place…
- During a catfight between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Anniston
- A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away
- With some thirty-something guy who lives in his parents’ basement and dresses up like Boba Fett on weekends
- During the Academy Awards
The 1975 film, Jaws, is about…
- A family reunion where that obnoxious aunt, who reeks of cigarettes and cold cream, drinks too much and won’t shut the fuck up
- A great white shark terrorizing a New England coastal town
- Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Ron Jaworski
What is the most famous line from 1997’s Titanic?
- “That’s no iceberg…that’s a space station!”
- “Move over, Rose! There’s plenty of room on that goddamn plank!”
- “I’m king of the world!”
- “Hey, what do I have to do to get some ice in my drink?”
Which of the following titles is actually a hard core porn film?
- Lethal Weapon
- Super Size Me
- Die Hard
- None, but they all sound like one!
Michael Bay earned an Oscar nomination for Best Director for which film?
- Pearl Harbor
- Pain and Gain
- You're joking, right?
The horror classic, Halloween, takes place on what day?
- National “Kick Grandpa in the Stomach” Day
- National “Talk Like a Pirate” Day
- Which version, John Carpenter’s original or Rob Zombie’s remake?
- Are you fucking kidding me?
What’s the one thing that can kill Superman?
- Richard Lester
- Bryan Singer
- Zack Snyder
Right now, you are…
- Eating human flesh
- Licking a cheese grater
- Taking this quiz
- About to send me fifty bucks
What was the first film to win the Academy Award for Best Picture?
- The Godfather, released in 1972
- Wings, released in 1927
- Twilight, released in 2008 (actually, if you even considered this one, douse yourself in gasoline and fire up a cigar)
- The Silence of the Lambs, released in 1991
The act of paying admission to attend an event in which images are projected on a large screen is known as…
- The opportunity to be a supreme douche by texting my friends
- Enhancing the filmgoing experience of those around me by making insightful comments whenever they occur to me
- A chance to act like I’m at home, even though I’m in public
- Going to a movie