If you were a character in a movie, would you be #1 in our hearts or the one we all love to hate?
Your best friend is confronted by a bully. What do you do?
- It's simple. We kill the bully. Okay, I'm kidding, but he'd get his due
- Jump in and stop the fight either with words or fists
- Talk him down calmly
- The bully would run once he saw me
- Get a teacher or another adult
- Beat the punk to a pulp
You made a mistake, what do you do about it?
- I try and fix it
- What are these "mistakes" you speak of? I never make them
- I avoid it
- Someone else normally fixes it for me
- Depends on the situation
- I own up to it
Let's talk time travel
- Probably not the best idea. You know, the whole space-time continuum thing?
- I can use this to get rich and famous!
- I can go to Woodstock!
- It's not real, but if it were, I'd meet Abraham Lincoln
- Dangerous, but fun
- I can go back and win the lottery!
You're in trouble. What did you do?
- Where's my lawyer?
- That jerk shouldn't have copped a feel
- Got in a fight over something silly
- I stood up for what I believed in
- This is all just a misunderstanding
- I was messing with someone else and got caught
If you're done with school, how high of an education did you receive? If not, what are you planning on getting?
- Master's or Doctorate
- I dropped out of high school
- Bachelor's Degree
- Some College
- Associate's Degree
- GED or High School Diploma
In sports are you on offense of defense?
- I'm aggressive, so offense
- Defense, normally goalie
- Offense. I'm the star player
- I can do both
- The best offense is a great defense
Are you a leader?
- I'd like to think so
- I'm a fantastic leader
- Probably not a good one
- It's possible
- I have the potential to be
Disney or Dreamworks?
- I have to pick one? I can't pick both?
- Uhh... Dreamworks?
- Dreamworks has better animation, but Disney has better stories.
- Did you just ask me about kids' movies?
- Disney. Always Disney.
You have to break up with someone. How do you go about it?
- Open mouth. Insert foot
- Doesn't matter. Just never over text. NEVER.
- I do it as nicely as possible
- I tell it like it is
- I do it quickly and then move on
- I wouldn't know
How do you feel about public speaking?
- I can handle it, but I hate it
- It's just like talking to myself, only now people watch
- I'm a natural
- I got this
- I will actually throw up
- Don't. Just don't