Are you a calm and collected Mark Ruffalo, or a proud Louis Ferrigno?
You spill hot coffee on your lap... what do you do?
- Get worried about what might be going to go wrong next...
- Bite your tongue but carry on as standard.
- Get someone to help you out.
- No problem. Just go clean it up.
- Freak out and let everyone know what's wrong.
You can't figure out a question in an exam, so you...
- Yell about it. Loudly.
- Figure that it's too confusing.
- Keep calm... the answer is somewhere in your head...
- Accept you can't do it, and don't worry about it.
- Ask the dude next to you. Teamwork!
- Uh... you're Bruce Banner. You know the answer.
Your friends are going out to dinner, will you...
- Seems simple enough. Join them.
- You would... but you've got a bunch of research you're yet to do. Maybe some other time?
- Go, but only because you want to be the center of attention.
- They're your friends! If they want a good time, you should give it to them.
- Go with them, you're generally good with people, so it should be fun.
You hear a scream nearby, and it's dark... what do you do?
- Get really angry someone disturbed your peace. Take out whoever caused that horrible noise.
- Check out the scene, and if something's wrong... engage.
- Grab a buddy and fight crime together.
- You've got enough to worry about. Keep walking.
- You want to stop it... but you know sometimes it's best to hold out.
You're called into your boss' office. What are you expecting?
- Figure that it's probably for a reason, and hey, you've always got something to fall back on.
- Start worrying. This could be really bad...
- I better be getting a damn promotion.
- Go in there and try to make friends. It always works best if you work together.
- Don't worry about it.
Your best friend is in trouble, how do you act?
- Get all your friends and figure it out together, as a group.
- You want to help him... but can't. You know it's best.
- He can probably figure it out... you have enough on your plate.
- You always protect those close to you. No matter the cost.
- Who the hell put him in trouble?! They're going to pay...
You can't decide if you want chocolate or candy, so you...
- Who cares? It's trivial.
- Pick one quickly and go.
- Freak out. Why is everything so difficult?
- Get angry. All this indecision annoys you.
- Ask a friend what they want. Always help others, if you can
A madman is terrorizing the nation, what do you do?
- You don't have much control... you're thrown into the battle.
- Stop him... the risks of doing so are outweighed by the benefits.
- Grab your team - Avengers assemble!
- He's endangering your loved ones. Attack him because you need to protect them.
- HULK FREAKIN' SMASH!