The elimination process to become a Kingsman is the most dangerous job interview in the world - could you make it through to join Roxy and Eggsy in saving the world?!
When you travel, how do you usually do it?
- Whatever's cheap and cheerful! Deals on flights, roadtrip with friends, nothing fancy.
- Something really interesting - a train with history behind it, a new and improved aircraft, or a super-fast train.
- Whatever gets me where I need to go! Plane, train, boat... heck, I'll trek there if necessary.
- Private Jet. I don't like having to be around all those other.....people. Yuck.
- Something big and sturdy, just in case. Trucks and planes usually, but I would love to go in a helicopter!
- First Class air travel! There is simply no other way.
What was your favorite subject in school?
- Lunch! School wasn't really my thing, but those tater tots...
- PE. I loved playing sports, and was on all the teams as well.
- Physics. I was in the science club and absolutely loved engineering.
- History. Ancient kings and queens, wars, political intrigue. It was fascinating.
- Art. Calm, creative, with lots of field trips to galleries. Heaven.
- I didn't really have a favorite - I was more of an all-rounder.
What kind of pet would you love to have?
- A housecat. Nice and simple, and someone to curl up with when I want to read a good book in peace.
- A snake. Preferably a nice size for draping around myself.
- A big, friendly mutt. Probably a rescue dog with no real pedigree but lots of love.
- A German Shepherd. The ultimate police dog.
- A Persian cat, who would be utterly spoiled.
- A pet rock. All that walking and cleaning... pets are just too much work.
What is your ideal job?
- Art dealer.
- Superhero. What? That's a job!
- Pro sportsperson - probably football!
- I don't really care, as long as I get weekends off.
- Having enough money that I don't have to work.
If you were told to kill someone for the job, who would you shoot - but only if you absolutely had to.
- A stranger. I don't have a lot of emotional attachments.
- Shoot someone? Uhhh... I don't think I could shoot anyone.
- Could I simply talk them into killing themselves instead of pulling the trigger?
- My own mother.
- Another Kingsman interviewee. We all knew what we were getting into here.
- My own dog.
What are you afraid of?
- Losing my mind.
- Nothing. Come at me.
- Clowns. Shutup.
What's your tipple of choice?
- A nice bottle of red from the cellar, properly decanted and left to breathe.
- I don't really drink, actually.
- Cristal, by the magnum.
- Just a pint, please, mate.
- Bottled beer. Or from a keg. Or a cooler.
If you were left alone with a box and told NOT to open it, what would you do?
- Put it down. It would be rude to open it.
- Try and guess what could be in it and why I'm not supposed to open it. Maybe open it. Maybe.
- Try and find a way to see through it, or figure out the contents without opening it at all.
- Smash it open. No going back.
- Exactly what I'm told.
- Probably take a peek and then lie about it.
What's your style?
- Incredibly unique and expressive.
- Jeans and a t-shirt. Nothing fancy.
- Combats and tank tops!
- Professional, practical, simple.
- It changes from day to day.
- Always a suit
Finally, which of the following is the most important?
- The Greater Good.