Have you ever had that split-second of villainous intent? Have you ever wanted to know what superheroes you could be pitted against? Now is the perfect time to find out.
What drives your villainy?
- Total Destruction
- Complete Control
- I' not quite sure...
- World Domination
Do you rule from afar or do you stay close to the action?
- I'm the one with the literal finger on the trigger.
- I don't need to be near the action. I just send my minions to bring my enemies to me.
- My enemies don't even know I exist.
- I'm everywhere, and yet nowhere...
- I'm always very close, yet out of sight.
- I rule from a comfortable distance.
- If I can't be there, I make sure my second-in-command can take my place instead.
What weapon do you prefer?
- An ancient weapon far beyond your knowledge.
- Political influence.
- My cunning intellect can beat any physical opposition.
- Power itself, and nothing less.
- A hunk of metal to protect myself.
- Robots. Who doesn't want killer robots?
- Everything. Existence itself is my weapon.
What's your main weakness?
- The cold. I'm more accustomed to warmth.
- Others like me. I can't truly rule until any individual that can match my might is disposed of.
- Things that go boom.
- Multiple enemies. It's taxing to focus on so many at the same time.
- Weakness? Ha! That's for mortals.
What subject are you good at?
- Physical Education
What is the most important thing in life?
- The Job. Whatever it takes, I'll get it done.
- Moving Forward
- Becoming the best you can be.
Pick an animal, any animal.
- Red Panda