You're investigating a grisly legend. Don't forget your camera.
For starters, what do you always remember to pack for camping supplies?
- Camping? Seriously, we're going camping?
- Sleeping bag, grill, toothbrush. All the essentials for comfort.
- Map, compass, camera, and enough food to last me a while.
What would you carry with you for protection?
- An old tome about the area's history
- A knife
- My intuition
- A gun
What's the scariest thing you can imagine facing in the woods?
- A crazed killer
- The painful death of your friends
- No way out
- A bloodthirsty witch
You're in a group of four friends, what position do you take?
- Comic relief
After hearing voices and seeing moving shapes, you're cold, scared, tired, and you've lost any semblance of a way out. What do you do?
- Never give up and keep searching for an escape.
- Stay close to my friends while remaining vigilant.
- Record my current state and feelings on camera.
- Crack open a beer. Just need to relax a little.
One of your comrades has gone missing, what do you do?
- Nothing because, in all honesty, I'm probably the one that went missing.
- Dash off in the direction they head in.
- Count them as a lost cause but keep my ears and eyes out for any sign of them.
- Look for them no matter how freaked out I am.