Take this quiz to see who you are most similar to in the TV-show Vikings (based on characters in Season 1 and 2)! No spoilers involved, so if you haven't seen Season 2, it won't spoil anything.
Have you been married, or do you want to get married someday?
- I am married, but I'm kind of restless.
- I am married, I've got too many kids to count...
- Who knows?
- Yes, I want children.
- I don't know
- Well, if I have to!
- I guess? I'm kind of weird, so...
- I am not married now, but I have been married.
Where would you like to live? (Just choose the one you think is the best)
- I prefer to stay in Sweden. It's the land were I was born.
- It doesn't matter as long as I'm with my loved ones.
- I would be fine with just living in Sweden, but England looks very appealing to me.
- I'll live in Norway, because Norwegians are the toughest of the Norsemen!
- Wherever the road takes me.
- In England! It's hotter there, easier to farm the land.
- In Scotland, it's not so far from where I come from!
- Denmark, because I was born there.
What will you drink?
- I'll feast on the blood of my enemies!
- Braggot (beer and mjød mixed together).
- Red wine.
- Mjød (fermented honey).
- Gløgg (a spicey and sweet drink that's warm, made with wine).
What describes you best?
- Subtle and observant
- Loyal and spirited
- Devoted and tricky
- Keen minded and a dare devil
- Reasonable and manipulative
- Tough and direct
- Persuasive and smart
- Reckless and dutiful
Choose a weapon.
- Sword and shield.
- Bow and arrow.
- A big-ass ax!
- My luck charm will protect me.
- Ax and shield.
- Double up with the axes!
- Words are the most powerful weapon of all.
- I won't be the one fighting.
Pick an animal.
For the girls: who would you rather be? (For the guys, choose one of the sentences that sound the coolest in Norwegian).
- (Nordmenn er kulare enn svenskar.)
- (Kva tykkjer du om blomar?)
- (Eg er ein mann.)
- (Kvifor er eg ikkje ei kvinne...)
- (Når er det middag, eg er svolten?)
For the guys: who would you rather be? (Girls: choose the coolest sentence in Norwegian)
- (Eg er trøytt...)
- (Takk for at eg ikkje er ein mann!)
- (Kvifor er vikingar så kule?)
You encounter a bear while hunting in the forest, what is your first instinct?
- I fight it, without a question! A BIG bear steak for dinner suits me well.
- Stand still, watch the bear pass by. Maybe I can climb a tree to avoid it, just outsmart it.
- I don't hunt alone in the forest, anyway. I am protected by my beloved one. But if I have to, I'll fight it.
- Run, I don't have much experience with bears. Plus, if I were to fight it, I don't have much exprience fighting either.
- My faithful dog will warn me about the bear, and we'll run back home.
- There is no need for me to hunt, I don't like to get my hands dirty. There are others who do it for me.
- I am waay to busy watching my kids to go hunting...
- What bear?
Which of these colors would you wear on your clothes as a Norseman?
- I don't care, as long as it's not pink.
- Whatever my mom gives me.
- Blue, the same as the sky and the water.
- Red is a good color.
- I don't change my clothes that often, so...
- I like green, blue, red and yellow.
You have to choose between losing your ship, or losing your house. What would you choose?(Remember that ships are precious to Norsemen)
- I like the thought of keeping both, although I don't use the ship myself, others can!
- I would keep my house, I'm not really into sailing anyway.
- The house is much more important than the ship. Where else would my family and I live?
- Are you crazy?! My precious ship, she will never come to harm. I'd rather live on my ship than in a house.
- I'd much rather keep my house. I have to take care of my farmstead.
- I don't really know, or I don't really care. I'll just do what my family and friends do.
- Losing my house is bad, but I'll keep my ship. I'll sail off to another place and build (or steal) a home there!
- I don't have a ship, and I don't have a house of my own...