Would you be the Princess, or the Villain, or the charming hero?
Are you invited to meet the royal baby?
- I'll probably marry the royal baby one day
- No. But, I show up anyways and curse the darned thing.
- Duh, I AM the royal baby! Everyone loves me!
Can you rely on your own self?
- Not really. My mother cooks/cooked for me and so will my spouse. I don't do anything at home and will starve to death if ever left alone.
- No, I've always had everything provided for me. Including my, albeit limited, choice of future husbands.
- Yes, and I have been for years.
Are you intelligent in any way?
- I have to be. Otherwise I would never survive.
- I'm pretty good at hunting and showing total devotion to anyone I fall in love with.
- Uh, I can hold a tune and sew a bit?
How do people feel about you?
- They refuse to get to know me, so I am an outcast and usually pretty well hated.
- I am the, albeit epic, side not on most occasions, but people still know my face and my name.
- I am the absolute center of attention!
BOOM! Here's an Angry Dragon!
- I'm totally useless here...
- Hey, where'd you get my photo?
- I'll kill it, or be killed saving someone else!
- SO CUTE!
- I am one, DUH!
- So romantic... uh...
Do you have a legitimate pet?
- No, but I sing to the woodland creatures all the time.
- Nope. I kill things though.
- Yes. I do, and s/he is my only beloved.
Here's an apartment, a stipend for food, and a key. How do you fare?
- I'm going to find where I can buy food. I can cook decently well - so I guess I would survive for a while. I still need someone to tell me how to do certain things. I really cannot be trusted alone.
- Oh. Thank you. I won't need that stipend next month.
- I'm gonna starve to death...
- Princess Aurora
- Prince Phillip