Hint: Harness your inner teenage self to answer these questions.
It’s your 16th birthday. How do you celebrate?
- Plan a small dinner with your family before you head out to help in the local soup kitchen.
- Make a strategic plan for how to make your 16th year the best year of your life so far.
- Wait to see if your friends do anything for your birthday like throw a birthday party.
- Take your closest friends to a local theme park and ride the newest, tallest ride.
- Have a big party with all of your friends and family at home and have plenty of food.
- Share with your closest friend what were the best moments and worst moments of the past year.
You witness a person shoplifting at your favorite department store. What do you do?
- Go immediately to the cash register and offer to pay for what was stolen.
- Talk it over with your friends so you can decide together what to do.
- Do nothing. If no one get's hurt, what's the big deal?
- Nothing. You're the one who stole the item.
- Find a person who works in the shop and let them know what you just saw.
- Only say something if the item stolen was expensive enough to be noticed.
You best friend bought this gaudy necklace and wants to wear it to the party on Friday? You…
- Worry about your own outfit. What matters most is how you look that night.
- Are not worried about it. All of your friends have their own individual styles.
- Be honest with her how hideous it is and recommend another necklace.
- Say nothing. A group of you will be skipping out early anyways to go drag racing.
- Go with it. It's not hurting anyone and she feels good wearing it.
- Purchase an equally ugly piece of jewelry to where to the part as well.
Your football team is facing their rivals this weekend. How do you prepare?
- You contact the boosters to sign up for your concession stand shift at the game.
- You drive yourself to the game and meet up with your friends by halftime.
- You get together with your friends to create banners and signs to hold up at the game.
- You show up early for tailgating and buy your ticket from the scalper on the corner.
- You drink plenty of water the day before the game because you're the one announcing the game that night.
- You show up early for tailgating and then make it to one of the best seats in the house before kickoff.
It’s your turn to cook dinner. What do you do?
- You go to the organic market and then invite everyone into the kitchen to help prepare the meal.
- You wait to see if anyone will offer to take your place and prepare the meal instead.
- Stick to the plan and prepare a meal for everyone. It's only fair.
- You cook dinner, set the table and clean up afterwards without complaint.
- You find out what everyone likes and plan a meal based on their preferences.
- You arrive home late and put anything you can find together for the meal.
How are you celebrating Christmas this year?
- Gather with friends and family on the sidewalk to watch the holiday parade with everyone else.
- Get together with friends of all faiths and share traditional dishes from each of their cultures.
- Pile the family in the car and careen down the road to Midnight Mass.
- Take the family out for dinner and a movie. Christmas really isn't an important holiday for you.
- Toys for Tots and Meals on Wheels both love to see the faces of your family during this time of year.
- Gather around the living room to watch History Channel documentaries on the life of Jesus.
How do you dress for a typical day at school?
- Jeans and tank tops or rock t-shirts that show off your piercings and/or tattoos.
- Whatever you manage to grab off the floor that still appears to be clean will do.
- Fashionable outfit with designer labels and plenty of accessories.
- School uniform with khaki pants and a polo shirt to look the same as everyone else.
- Maxi skirts and peasant shirts with grass-weaved sandals and iconic accessories.
- A simple, practical outfit that is clean and neat.
What kind of driver do you consider yourself to be?
- Slow and careful. You give yourself plenty of space from the car in front of you and always stop on yellow lights.
- You're more of a pedestrian but will take public transportation if needed.
- A good driver, but not afraid to use public transportation when it makes the most sense.
- A little reckless. You always go over the speed limit and will only stop at stop signs if you see cross traffic.
- You drive the speed limit, obey all traffic lights and try to avoid rush hour if possible.
- You'll always be found in the car pool lane as you and your neighbors take turns driving.
What kind of home do you want to live in?
- A practical rental that is just big enough for the whole family.
- A farm house with animals and crops to tend.
- High-rise apartment in the heart of the city where all the action is.
- A condominium where all the homes look relatively the same and the landscaping is provided by your HOA.
- A simple home in the suburbs that has plenty of land surounding it for get-togethers.
- A large mansion in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods on the coast.
How would you describe your best friend?
- The exact opposite of you. After all, opposites attract.
- One of the friendliest people you've ever met.
- An honest individual who never strays from telling you exactly where you stand with them.
- One of the smartest people you know.
- A charitable individual who never tires of helping out when needed.
- Sometimes a bit of a jerk, but definitely the life of the party.