Wanna embrace your bad side? Sure you do! Let's take a quick quiz to find out who your Supervillain team is made up of!
Those pesky heroes are at it again, trying to ruin your plans. How do you handle them?
- Something nasty, disturbing. Maybe involving fire. Or knives. Or Acid. Or all of the above.
- Maybe crush them, maybe eat them, maybe both.
- Pummel them. They can't stop me if they're paste.
- I cannot be stopped. I will pay them no mind.
- My mind and my tech make me superior. They won't be a problem.
- I'll figure something out, don't bother me with details right now.
It's time for a plan. What do you want to do?
- I need a cunning plan to take down my enemies and establish my rule.
- Perhaps I shall assist another villain, maybe I'll take the rule for myself. Whatever benefits me most.
- I have no value for this planet or the next. I will either establish an immediate rule or eradicate it entirely.
- Destruction! I will crush the world into submission!
- Plan? There is no plan. Only Death.
- Chaos. I like things messy...
How do you like your henchmen?
- I could take 'em or leave 'em.
- Henchmen? Who needs 'em?!
- The crazier the better.
- I am fear, I don't require henchmen.
- Typically I prefer robots. Less room for error that way.
- Henchmen would imply that I need help... which I do not.
If you had a nemesis, who would it be?
- The Avengers
- I don't take things that personal...... usually.
- I have no nemesis. I am too powerful to be defeated.
- The Hulk
How would you rate your villainy?
What movie villain is most like you?
- Jack Torrence (The Shining
- Agent Smith (The Matrix)
- Are we really doing this?
- The Terminator (duh)
- Godzilla (.... really?)
- Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
Why do you do it?
- My rage pushes me on.
- I am superior. Everyone else should get that.
- Doesn't really matter. Why do you care, anyway?
- I'm misunderstood. That drives me nuts.
- I need no reason. You are beneath me.
- I don't know. I just love being bad!