A warrior or a witch? Princess or Pagen? Find out!
Which of the following gifts would you most likely wish to receive?
- Something useful...
- A book
- Some pretty clothes or makeup.
- A pretty flower
- A pet
- I'd appreciate anything I am given.
How do you feel about love?
- I love so many things. My stuff, my friends, my family...
- I'll try to avoid it, thank you...
- It's beautiful.
- Love? I don't think I should be thinking about that just yet.
- Love is rare.
- Love is all-powerful.
You're in a infamous battle of Good vs Evil... What's the plan?
- Unleash years of knowledge and practise upon them fearlessly!
- The plan is simple. We win.
- I'll take my sword in hand and defend those who I love and care about.
- I'm not actually sure what side I'd be on, for starters...
- Leave it to the men and latch onto the bravest afterwards?
- Me and my close army of friends bravely take them all on!
Which best describes your work ethic...?
- I put a fair but of effort into tasks. But it isn't hard to control.
- I hardly lift a finger. But I don't sit and watch other people do it for me. Everything is pretty easy going.
- I try but it never goes my way.
- I learnt early on that you need to work hard to get what you want. And even that doesn't always work.
- I've worked so hard to get to where I am. I'm not stopping now.
- I always give 100%
What are you most likely to be drinking at the party?
- A sweet wine.
- Something strong. I can keep it down.
- Something fruity!
- Depends on what I'm doing the morning after. But pass me a beer.
- Something non-alcoholic... Though I do often get spiked.
- A real fancy cocktail.
Pick a colour
If in a fantasy setting, your mount would be:
- A Stallion.
- A normal mode of transportation... That FLIES!
- A noble steed
- Horse and carriage
- A tame humanoid beast of some sort...
- A Dragon
If in a fantasy setting, your powers would be:
- Medieval Witchcraft.
- I'd dabble in potions.
- White (Good) Magic.
- The power of deception.
- I'll just have my sword.
- Black Magic.
Choose a fantasy companion.
- A domestic animal; a dog, a cat...
- Another person. I'll be nice to see a familiar creature.
- Hmmm... A troll, a goblin, a dwarf... Something weird and wonderful like that!
- Does an entire army count...?
- My S.O
- Gotta be a dragon.
How would you describe your style?
- Girly. Very pretty and feminine.
- Something respectable.
- Something a bit dated. Vintage is beautiful.
- Fairly sexy, but classy.