Ever wonder what type of pokemon you would be? Well, now's your chance to find out!
After a long stressful day at work, you...
- Relax at home.
- Call up a friend and see if they can hang out.
- Plan to act sick the next day so you can have an at home day.
- Plan a long vacation.
- Vent some frustrations out by going to the gym.
- Do yoga or something else to help you clear your head.
You are in a cafe, ordering coffee and look up to see the most beautiful person you have ever seen. Butterflies are in your stomach. Oh no! Love at first sight! You...
- Smile at him/her and continue on your way. You might see them again, you might not.
- You grin and sit down at the table he/she is at. You explain what you are feeling, perhaps suggesting that you two go see a movie sometime.
- You walk to a nearby table to watch him/her for a while. You need to learn if he/she is single or not before you can act.
- You frown at yourself and continue about your business. You don't need love.
- You take a deep breath and attempt conversation. Friendship first.
- You get out of there. Anything that causes you discomfort can't be good!
- March up to them and ask them if they're single.
Your computer has crashed and you have a deadline tomorrow! You...
- Throw the nearest item at the wall in a fit of anger (Most likely your computer)
- Keep calm and take it to a computer hospital A.S.A.P.
- Try to fix it by turning it off and on again.
- Shut the computer and go outside. Why are you stressing about it anyway?
- Panic slightly and call a friend for help. You know exactly who to call!
- You easily fix it yourself. You know what to do in these type of situations.
- Convince yourself it's not important and watch some TV instead.
Your significant other wants to treat you for a day out, wherever you want. You...
- You recommend going to the gym. (They have to take the hint somehow)
- No one ties you down.
- You smile and get excited, immediately thinking of the fun adventures.
- Immediately grab the keys and yell you both are going to the mall. Hey, it's their money!
- Significant other? You're too busy reading.
- Recommend a nice quiet dinner.
- Smile and shake your head. You'll attempt to pay half the bill later.
Your significant other is suddenly seeming distant. You...
- Dump them. No one should make you worry that much.
- Calmly ask what's wrong.
- Don't bother asking what's wrong. They'll tell you eventually.
- Bring him/her gifts to keep him/her happy.
- Demand an apology for making you worry.
- Immediately wrap them in a hug, telling them you'll make it better.
- You don't get tied down.