Have you ever watched The Walking Dead and wondered how long you would survive in such a scenario? Find out with just a few simple questions!
You realize that you need to defend yourself. What do you arm yourself with?
- Semi-Automatic Rifle
You run into one of your friends, how do you greet them?
- Give them a few supplies, then send them off on their own. You can't be dragged down by another person.
- Greet them warmly! You would love their company, even if it means you now need to split supplies.
- Greet them hesitantly. You don't know if they will help or hinder you.
- Bring them along. There is more than enough room for them in the secret bunker that you're headed towards.
- Shoot them. They could have been bitten for all you know.
- Give them a chance to explain, then shoot them. You need their supplies more than their company.
You encounter your first zombie. What do you do?
- Run away screaming.
- Trap it in a house where you'll take care of it later.
- Sneak away. It doesn't seem very fast, and you don't want to draw the attention of any more zombies.
- Distract it as your friend sneaks around to execute it silently.
- Cut off it's arms and jaw and use it as your own personal zombie-bodyguard.
- Shoot it in the head. It's super effective!
You see a sign advertising a zombie-free society, what do you do?
- Go in the exact opposite direction. You don't want anything to do with them.
- Become a part of the civilization. Contribute to day-to-day routines and get the citizens to trust you.
- Make a note of the location in a map that you carry around, just in case you need to visit later.
- Go to the civilization and cause some trouble.
- Run there as quick as you can. Maybe they can help take care of the zombie horde that has been chasing you for the last half-mile.
- Go to the civilization just long enough to re-stock and leave.
You are running low on supplies and the nearest town is 40 miles away, what do you do?
- Formulate a detailed attack plan with your friend.
- Steal from the next survivor you encounter.
- Eh, you can probably survive with what you have for a while.
- Ride in guns-blazing.
- Use your companions as decoys in order to grab what you need and run.
- Travel there stealthily and gather supplies without drawing attention.
A band of heavily-armed survivors with ill intentions approaches you, how do you react?
- Stall and wait for back-up to arrive.
- Join them, and escape when they aren't looking.
- Hide and hope they didn't see you.
- Surrender and ask to join them, then kill them in their sleep.
- Hand over your supplies and ask that they let you live.
- Turn around and run.
One of the survivors kills your friend and runs. What do you do?
- Lure a horde of zombies in his direction, and then run the other way and wait for the screams.
- Break down and cry.
- It sucks, but you aren't going to risk your life for revenge.
- Charge after him, guns blazing!
- Friends? You don't have friends.
- Take a note of where he was headed, and then come back with back-up.
You see on TV that a man in a far-away town has risen from his grave. How do react?
- Don't pay too much attention to it too much, but take note of the details just in case.
- Immediately call any nearby friends and family to bond together. Strength in numbers.
- Shrug it off. These low-budget news channels are often unreliable.
- Don't worry about it. You've been planning this out for years. Just get your pre-packed survival kit and get ready to live in the world you have been preparing yourself for.
- Go grab a gun and lock yourself in your basement.
- Immediately jump of the couch and start foraging for supplies.
You decide to start stocking up. What do you go for first?
- First-Aid Kit
- Food & Water
You hear that someone has a cure and is heading towards a nearby city. What do you do?
- You don't believe the news. Probably just some trap used to lure survivors to their death.
- Drop everything that you're doing and rush to help him.
- Too much work. Stick with your own game-plan.
- It depends on if you have time. You have your own agenda, and if you cross-paths, you could help if you wanted.
- Stay where you are. Your life isn't that bad where you are, and you don't want to risk anything.
- He is a person. People are bad. Bad people. Stay away.