Resistant and intelligent people who know what to do, when you need to, are badly needed in a team of a zombie apolicapse, but a complete 'dead weight' is nothing necessary, as the name indicates.
You are the only one standing, all your team is injured and there is a doctor taking care of them and a group of walkers approaches. What would you do?
- Runs away.
- Fight the walkers as fast as possible in order to assist the doctor.
- Helps the doctor to take the wounded to a safe place, because you are too weak to fight a group of walkers.
Your friend is surrounded by walkers and without ammunition, while he gave you a gun that you don't know how to use. What would you do?
- Let your friend back and run for help (for yourself).
- Risking use gun and tries to kill the zombies (with a chance to reach your friend or lose him while trying to use the weapon).
- Grab your knife and goes to the melee.
It is the last snack available. What would you do?
- Delight yourself in front of children and still licking fingers.
- Gives for children or for someone who is hungry.
- Deal out with those most in need.
The leader is in trouble and you always wanted to lead the group. What would you do?
- Let him back and becomes leader defending your own interests.
- Help the leader and ends up becoming his assistant.
- Only help him if he lets you become the leader.
The resources are over. You are the only one who can get more. What would you do?
- Refuses to do so.
- Search with all pleasure.
- Accepted only by doing something in return or with the assistance of another person, which is probably busy.