Westeros is a very dangerous place. Whether you are a lord, a peasant, or the hand of the king, death can come within moments. If you were to live in such a place, what would be your eventual downfall?
You are summoned before the King of Westeros, a man known to be cruel and murderous. How do you act?
- Greet the king warmly and flatter him. Who knows, perhaps you can work your way up to a seat on the small council.
- Bend a knee and call him 'your Grace'. He is a king after all.
- Openly insult him. Let him know what you really think of the way he rules.
- Explode into a mad fit and tell everybody in the throne room how evil the King really is in hopes to spark a rebellion.
- Take note of your surroundings. Count the number of guards and take note of the King's armor. When you come back to assassinate the king you need to know what to be prepared for.
- Just keep your mouth shut. You were taught that if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
- Charge him with your sword drawn. This is your one chance to end the tyranny.
You are a man of the Night's Watch and the Wall is being attacked by Wildlings. What's your first instinct?
- Pick out the leader and attack them. If their chief falls, the grunts will scatter and retreat.
- Find a flask of wine and drink away. You know you are going to die, so you might as well die happy.
- Attack the mammoths. If they don't have mammoths, they won't be able to breach the Wall.
- Find a quiet corner to hide out until the battle calms down.
- Get to the top of the wall. You need a better view of things and maybe you could pick off a few opponents with a bow from there.
- Grab what loot you can from Castle Black and try to escape.
- Charge a giant head-on. If you manage to take him down, you'll save a lot of lives.
You are a citizen of Meereen and Daenerys Targaryen has just named herself queen. How do you react?
- Start a rebellion. Things were better the way they were, and you don't need the Mother of Dragons to mess everything up.
- Attack her Unsullied. Even if you die, Daenerys will know that there are those that do not support her.
- Leave Meereen. Find another place that you can live out your days happily.
- Try to befriend one of the dragons. There are only three dragons in existence, and it would be nice to have one as an ally.
- Plot to kill her. She is no queen of yours.
- Beg the queen for money. One of her dragons has destroyed your crops and you want fair compensation.
- Be nice to your new queen. You know she will be nicer than the slaves that used to rule, so you have nothing to complain about.
If you could pick one of the following as a travel companion, who would it be?
- Arya Stark. What she lacks in sixe, she makes up for in ferocity and determination.
- Brienne of Tarth. Don't expect a pleasant conversation, but know that she will do everything in her power to keep you safe.
- Tyrion Lannister. His lovable wits and charm will make any journey more enjoyable.
- Joffrey Baratheon, because if you run into trouble you can use him as a meat shield.
- The Hound. He has the strength to protect you and he will intimidate any foes that you encounter.
- Jaime Lannister. He is an accomplished swordsman and he has enough money to afford comfortable lodging.
- Littlefinger. You never know if you can trust him or not, but he certainly has connections all across Westeros.
What pet would you want following you around?
- A Mammoth. They are huge, tough, and they can brave through battle.
- A Snake. You share their devious nature and you could use them to dispose of your enemies.
- A Direwolf. They're loyal, they're friendly, and they will protect you with their lives.
- I'm not much of an animal-lover. Just give me something that's worth a lot so I can sell it.
- A Dragon. Nobody would dare mess with a person with a pet dragon.
- The Three-Eyed Raven. Who knows what mystical mysteries it could reveal for you.
- A Cat. They are cute, quick, and you can always tell that they're deep in thought.
If you had the chance to fight someone, who would be your first choice?
- Melisandre. I haven't trusted her from the beginning.
- Ramsay Snow. That guy has some serious problems.
- Joffrey Baratheon, duh. I've been wanting him dead since he executed Ned Stark.
- Lysa Arryn. Who doesn't want to take over a giant impenetrable fortress?
- Tywin Lannister. Let him know where he can stick his "family honor".
- The Mountain. How many people can say that they've killed someone that colossal?
- Cersei Lannister. I want anyone dead who wants Tyrion dead.
You are at a wedding and you hear about a plot to kill Catelyn and Robb Stark.
- Stay put and wait. You wanted the Starks to die anyways.
- Sit still and drink your wine. You don't want to look like you're affiliated with the Starks.
- Warn them of course! They don't deserve to die!
- Agree to keep quiet if you get paid enough.
- You attempt to start a distraction to let the Starks escape.
- Try to kill the assassin's before they have a chance.
- Get on a horse and ride away as fast as possible. You don't want to get mixed up with anything like this.