Westeros is a very dangerous place. Whether you are a lord, a peasant, or the hand of the king, death can come within moments. If you were to live in such a place, what would be your eventual downfall?
You are summoned before the King of Westeros, a man known to be cruel and murderous. How do you act?
- Take note of your surroundings. Count the number of guards and take note of the King's armor. When you come back to assassinate the king you need to know what to be prepared for.
- Openly insult him. Let him know what you really think of the way he rules.
- Just keep your mouth shut. You were taught that if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
- Bend a knee and call him 'your Grace'. He is a king after all.
- Charge him with your sword drawn. This is your one chance to end the tyranny.
- Greet the king warmly and flatter him. Who knows, perhaps you can work your way up to a seat on the small council.
- Explode into a mad fit and tell everybody in the throne room how evil the King really is in hopes to spark a rebellion.
You are a man of the Night's Watch and the Wall is being attacked by Wildlings. What's your first instinct?
- Get to the top of the wall. You need a better view of things and maybe you could pick off a few opponents with a bow from there.
- Find a quiet corner to hide out until the battle calms down.
- Grab what loot you can from Castle Black and try to escape.
- Pick out the leader and attack them. If their chief falls, the grunts will scatter and retreat.
- Attack the mammoths. If they don't have mammoths, they won't be able to breach the Wall.
- Find a flask of wine and drink away. You know you are going to die, so you might as well die happy.
- Charge a giant head-on. If you manage to take him down, you'll save a lot of lives.
You are a citizen of Meereen and Daenerys Targaryen has just named herself queen. How do you react?
- Plot to kill her. She is no queen of yours.
- Try to befriend one of the dragons. There are only three dragons in existence, and it would be nice to have one as an ally.
- Be nice to your new queen. You know she will be nicer than the slaves that used to rule, so you have nothing to complain about.
- Start a rebellion. Things were better the way they were, and you don't need the Mother of Dragons to mess everything up.
- Leave Meereen. Find another place that you can live out your days happily.
- Beg the queen for money. One of her dragons has destroyed your crops and you want fair compensation.
- Attack her Unsullied. Even if you die, Daenerys will know that there are those that do not support her.
If you could pick one of the following as a travel companion, who would it be?
- Brienne of Tarth. Don't expect a pleasant conversation, but know that she will do everything in her power to keep you safe.
- Littlefinger. You never know if you can trust him or not, but he certainly has connections all across Westeros.
- The Hound. He has the strength to protect you and he will intimidate any foes that you encounter.
- Joffrey Baratheon, because if you run into trouble you can use him as a meat shield.
- Jaime Lannister. He is an accomplished swordsman and he has enough money to afford comfortable lodging.
- Arya Stark. What she lacks in sixe, she makes up for in ferocity and determination.
- Tyrion Lannister. His lovable wits and charm will make any journey more enjoyable.
What pet would you want following you around?
- A Dragon. Nobody would dare mess with a person with a pet dragon.
- A Cat. They are cute, quick, and you can always tell that they're deep in thought.
- A Mammoth. They are huge, tough, and they can brave through battle.
- A Snake. You share their devious nature and you could use them to dispose of your enemies.
- I'm not much of an animal-lover. Just give me something that's worth a lot so I can sell it.
- The Three-Eyed Raven. Who knows what mystical mysteries it could reveal for you.
- A Direwolf. They're loyal, they're friendly, and they will protect you with their lives.
If you had the chance to fight someone, who would be your first choice?
- Tywin Lannister. Let him know where he can stick his "family honor".
- Cersei Lannister. I want anyone dead who wants Tyrion dead.
- Joffrey Baratheon, duh. I've been wanting him dead since he executed Ned Stark.
- Melisandre. I haven't trusted her from the beginning.
- The Mountain. How many people can say that they've killed someone that colossal?
- Ramsay Snow. That guy has some serious problems.
- Lysa Arryn. Who doesn't want to take over a giant impenetrable fortress?
You are at a wedding and you hear about a plot to kill Catelyn and Robb Stark.
- Agree to keep quiet if you get paid enough.
- You attempt to start a distraction to let the Starks escape.
- Sit still and drink your wine. You don't want to look like you're affiliated with the Starks.
- Stay put and wait. You wanted the Starks to die anyways.
- Try to kill the assassin's before they have a chance.
- Warn them of course! They don't deserve to die!
- Get on a horse and ride away as fast as possible. You don't want to get mixed up with anything like this.