It's like your spirit animal, only more mystical!
You have the day off work. What do you do?
- Finally decide to venture to a place you've never been, as long as you have your cell fully charged and some snacks.
- Take a gorgeous hike to capture some spectacular views with your camera. The higher, the better.
- Go to the gym and make some fat gains, stat!
- Time to swim and get my tan on! Summer is nearly here, people.
- Stay in, perhaps bake some cookies, sit in my backyard surrounded by trees, and watch the sunset.
What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite kind of music?
- Top 40, baby. It's what everyone is listening to.
- Classical music. It's good for the soul.
- Reggae. So uplifting and relaxing.
- Swing. It's upbeat and danceable.
- Metal! The fastest, hardest, loudest stuff.
Someone you thought was your friend has apparently talked about you behind your back. What do you do?
- Walk away and be the bigger person. Let them continue to make a fool of themselves.
- Make it your mission to turn all your common friends against them.
- Confront them and punch their lights out. They need to learn a lesson or two.
- Act like a friend to their face, but spread nasty rumors behind their back. They had it coming.
- Confront them in a mature manner and ask that they leave you alone.
What is your preferred field of study?
What is your favorite food?
- Steak, chicken, pretty much anything you can BBQ.
- Something little and on the go! I'm more of a snacker.
- Healthy and hearty meals with appetizers, main courses filled with vegetables, meat, sauces, and of course dessert.
- Seafood! Delicious!
- Organic, natural, vegan dishes.
How big is your friend circle?
- Few. Not many people can keep up with me.
- I have a group of close friends that have a similar personality. We stick together at all times.
- I have a ton of friends always floating in and out of my life.
- I have a strong community of like-minded folk. But in general, we are all pretty independent.
- I have more friends than I have strands of hair. And I have a lot of hair.
Where would you want to vacation?
- Dubai, UAE
Pick a Celebrity.
- Alec Baldwin
- Vanessa Hudgens
- Emma Stone
- Anna Kendrick
- Seth Rogan
Pick a number.
- Lucky number 7.
- 3. No wait. 22. No. 50?