Walking Dead fans: Have you ever wondered if you even stand a chance in Hell against the undead apocalypse? Ladies and gentlemen, the chance to find out is here!
Are you male or female?
How physically fit are you?
Are you book-smart or street-smart?
- Book smart
- Street smart
Where do you go in a zombie apocalypse?
- A shopping mall in the suburbs.
- A maximum security prison in an industrial city.
- A rural farmhouse in the countryside.
- A military base in the city.
When engaging in melee combat, blunt or bladed weapons?
- Bladed. Too easy to just smash in the skull when you can stab or decapitate a walker.
- Blunt. We're told to destroy the brain by blunt force, right?
You loot a gun shop for a firearm of choice. Which do you take?
- A submachinegun. (Fast rate of fire, fast reload, and a good chance of mowing down mobs of walkers for a short time.)
- A shotgun. (No zombie suvivor would be set without it!)
- A sniper rifle. (High penetration. Excellent at long range, but long reload time.)
- An assault rifle. (Good reload time, great distance coverage, and capable of holding more than one attachment.)
- A pistol. (Fast to reload, easy to conceal, and gives me an edge in close and mid-range combat.)
Are you a Team Player or a Lone Wolf
- Lone Wolf. Don't mess with me, and I don't mess with you.
- Team Player. There's strength in numbers.
How tall are you?
What vehicle do you drive
- A small, lightly armored, yet fast car.
- I don't have a license.
- An armored truck, van, or APC
- Alternative means (bike, plane, boat, etc.)
What do you have stocked in your home?
- I'm an outdoorsman, so I usually scavenge for whatever I can find.
- The basics. (Food, arms, ammo, clothes, medicine, etc.)