Your chakras should be perfectly balanced to live a truly fulfilling life, but we all have one seat of power that has a tendency to be stronger than the others. Take this quiz to see which chakra best defines you, and which ones you should work on getting in touch with.
If you were walking down a dark alley on your way home and you heard footsteps behind you, how would you react?
- Stop and let them pass you by, you don't like having people on your back
- I'd panic but I'm always able to reassure myself I'm being irrational
- I'd turn around and have a look. If they are walking in the same direction as me, maybe I know them!
- I don't worry. It will just be somebody walking home, just like me
- I already know who it is, I take an interest in the people around me's schedules
- It depends on the sort of vibes I was getting from the person
- Walk a bit faster just to be safe
You really like someone, but when you finally get the courage to ask them on a date, they reject you. How do you react?
- Go for a run to burn off the excess emotion
- You call your best friend to chat about it, talking things through always makes you feel better
- You figure you would probably be better as friends
- I kind of knew it wasn't going to go well anyway...
- Go and sob in your room for a while
- If I'm honest, I feel pretty heartbroken about the whole thing
- Focus on why it would have never worked between you anyway
Which subject did you enjoy the most at school?
- Science, knowing about how the world around you is put together is fascinating
- English, you love literate and the power to express yourself with words
- Music, you've always loved expressing yourself through sound
- Drama, communicating a moment or emotion to others is what makes you tick
- Art, you find it easiest to share your world view through images
- Economics, it's important to know how to run your own life
- Physical Education, getting active is the best way to engergize your day
What would you do on your ideal holiday?
- Relax and unwind on the beach
- A yoga retreat
- Explore the little known places
- Get absorbed in the culture of the place
- Have a sizzling holiday romance
- Really get to know the local people
Which animal do you feel the strongest connection with?
- A deer
- An albatross
- A turtle
- A rabbit
- A monkey
- A dog
- A cheetah
How do you react if you meet a really negative person who is bringing you down?
- I'm a patient person, I would be able to endure for a while
- I am generally really good at avoiding people like this
- I'd get some of my other friends over to dilute the situation
- I'd tell them I don't like their attitude, I'm not very good at holding my tongue
- I try to empathise with what they are feeling and make them feel better
- I would try to reason with them and make them see their problems in another light
- I'd try to move away from them at the first available opportunity
Which deadly sin tempts you the most?
If you were arrested for a crime, what would it be?
- Non violent protests
- Ummm, is accidentally stealing a pencil a crime?
- I can't see that ever happening...
Which flowers would you rather have in your home?
You see a fight break out on the street, what do you do?
- Back away, you can't deal with stressful situations like this
- Get into the middle of things and try and break it up, you can't help yourself!
- Call the police, they will be able to deal with it better than I will
- Try and talk the person who seems most rational out of it, they don't want a criminal record
- Run to the nearest security guard or authority figure for help
- Shout at them as loud as you can, sometimes the surprise makes them scatter
- Get upset, you hate seeing violence