Your chakras should be perfectly balanced to live a truly fulfilling life, but we all have one seat of power that has a tendency to be stronger than the others. Take this quiz to see which chakra best defines you, and which ones you should work on getting in touch with.
If you were walking down a dark alley on your way home and you heard footsteps behind you, how would you react?
- Stop and let them pass you by, you don't like having people on your back
- I already know who it is, I take an interest in the people around me's schedules
- It depends on the sort of vibes I was getting from the person
- Walk a bit faster just to be safe
- I don't worry. It will just be somebody walking home, just like me
- I'd turn around and have a look. If they are walking in the same direction as me, maybe I know them!
- I'd panic but I'm always able to reassure myself I'm being irrational
You really like someone, but when you finally get the courage to ask them on a date, they reject you. How do you react?
- You figure you would probably be better as friends
- Focus on why it would have never worked between you anyway
- Go for a run to burn off the excess emotion
- Go and sob in your room for a while
- You call your best friend to chat about it, talking things through always makes you feel better
- I kind of knew it wasn't going to go well anyway...
- If I'm honest, I feel pretty heartbroken about the whole thing
Which subject did you enjoy the most at school?
- Drama, communicating a moment or emotion to others is what makes you tick
- Physical Education, getting active is the best way to engergize your day
- Art, you find it easiest to share your world view through images
- Economics, it's important to know how to run your own life
- Science, knowing about how the world around you is put together is fascinating
- Music, you've always loved expressing yourself through sound
- English, you love literate and the power to express yourself with words
What would you do on your ideal holiday?
- Get absorbed in the culture of the place
- A yoga retreat
- Really get to know the local people
- Relax and unwind on the beach
- Explore the little known places
- Have a sizzling holiday romance
Which animal do you feel the strongest connection with?
- A monkey
- A cheetah
- A rabbit
- A turtle
- An albatross
- A deer
- A dog
How do you react if you meet a really negative person who is bringing you down?
- I'm a patient person, I would be able to endure for a while
- I'd get some of my other friends over to dilute the situation
- I am generally really good at avoiding people like this
- I try to empathise with what they are feeling and make them feel better
- I'd try to move away from them at the first available opportunity
- I'd tell them I don't like their attitude, I'm not very good at holding my tongue
- I would try to reason with them and make them see their problems in another light
Which deadly sin tempts you the most?
If you were arrested for a crime, what would it be?
- I can't see that ever happening...
- Ummm, is accidentally stealing a pencil a crime?
- Non violent protests
Which flowers would you rather have in your home?
You see a fight break out on the street, what do you do?
- Run to the nearest security guard or authority figure for help
- Call the police, they will be able to deal with it better than I will
- Get upset, you hate seeing violence
- Back away, you can't deal with stressful situations like this
- Get into the middle of things and try and break it up, you can't help yourself!
- Try and talk the person who seems most rational out of it, they don't want a criminal record
- Shout at them as loud as you can, sometimes the surprise makes them scatter