Your chakras should be perfectly balanced to live a truly fulfilling life, but we all have one seat of power that has a tendency to be stronger than the others. Take this quiz to see which chakra best defines you, and which ones you should work on getting in touch with.
If you were walking down a dark alley on your way home and you heard footsteps behind you, how would you react?
- I don't worry. It will just be somebody walking home, just like me
- It depends on the sort of vibes I was getting from the person
- Stop and let them pass you by, you don't like having people on your back
- Walk a bit faster just to be safe
- I already know who it is, I take an interest in the people around me's schedules
- I'd turn around and have a look. If they are walking in the same direction as me, maybe I know them!
- I'd panic but I'm always able to reassure myself I'm being irrational
You really like someone, but when you finally get the courage to ask them on a date, they reject you. How do you react?
- You figure you would probably be better as friends
- Go and sob in your room for a while
- Go for a run to burn off the excess emotion
- I kind of knew it wasn't going to go well anyway...
- You call your best friend to chat about it, talking things through always makes you feel better
- If I'm honest, I feel pretty heartbroken about the whole thing
- Focus on why it would have never worked between you anyway
Which subject did you enjoy the most at school?
- Economics, it's important to know how to run your own life
- Music, you've always loved expressing yourself through sound
- English, you love literate and the power to express yourself with words
- Drama, communicating a moment or emotion to others is what makes you tick
- Physical Education, getting active is the best way to engergize your day
- Art, you find it easiest to share your world view through images
- Science, knowing about how the world around you is put together is fascinating
What would you do on your ideal holiday?
- Have a sizzling holiday romance
- Explore the little known places
- A yoga retreat
- Get absorbed in the culture of the place
- Relax and unwind on the beach
- Really get to know the local people
Which animal do you feel the strongest connection with?
- A turtle
- A cheetah
- A deer
- A monkey
- A rabbit
- An albatross
- A dog
How do you react if you meet a really negative person who is bringing you down?
- I would try to reason with them and make them see their problems in another light
- I try to empathise with what they are feeling and make them feel better
- I'm a patient person, I would be able to endure for a while
- I'd get some of my other friends over to dilute the situation
- I'd tell them I don't like their attitude, I'm not very good at holding my tongue
- I'd try to move away from them at the first available opportunity
- I am generally really good at avoiding people like this
Which deadly sin tempts you the most?
If you were arrested for a crime, what would it be?
- Non violent protests
- Ummm, is accidentally stealing a pencil a crime?
- I can't see that ever happening...
Which flowers would you rather have in your home?
You see a fight break out on the street, what do you do?
- Run to the nearest security guard or authority figure for help
- Shout at them as loud as you can, sometimes the surprise makes them scatter
- Get upset, you hate seeing violence
- Try and talk the person who seems most rational out of it, they don't want a criminal record
- Back away, you can't deal with stressful situations like this
- Call the police, they will be able to deal with it better than I will
- Get into the middle of things and try and break it up, you can't help yourself!