Your chakras should be perfectly balanced to live a truly fulfilling life, but we all have one seat of power that has a tendency to be stronger than the others. Take this quiz to see which chakra best defines you, and which ones you should work on getting in touch with.
If you were walking down a dark alley on your way home and you heard footsteps behind you, how would you react?
- I'd panic but I'm always able to reassure myself I'm being irrational
- I'd turn around and have a look. If they are walking in the same direction as me, maybe I know them!
- Walk a bit faster just to be safe
- I don't worry. It will just be somebody walking home, just like me
- It depends on the sort of vibes I was getting from the person
- I already know who it is, I take an interest in the people around me's schedules
- Stop and let them pass you by, you don't like having people on your back
You really like someone, but when you finally get the courage to ask them on a date, they reject you. How do you react?
- Go and sob in your room for a while
- Focus on why it would have never worked between you anyway
- If I'm honest, I feel pretty heartbroken about the whole thing
- You call your best friend to chat about it, talking things through always makes you feel better
- You figure you would probably be better as friends
- Go for a run to burn off the excess emotion
- I kind of knew it wasn't going to go well anyway...
Which subject did you enjoy the most at school?
- Art, you find it easiest to share your world view through images
- Physical Education, getting active is the best way to engergize your day
- Science, knowing about how the world around you is put together is fascinating
- Economics, it's important to know how to run your own life
- Music, you've always loved expressing yourself through sound
- English, you love literate and the power to express yourself with words
- Drama, communicating a moment or emotion to others is what makes you tick
What would you do on your ideal holiday?
- Explore the little known places
- A yoga retreat
- Relax and unwind on the beach
- Get absorbed in the culture of the place
- Really get to know the local people
- Have a sizzling holiday romance
Which animal do you feel the strongest connection with?
- A monkey
- A deer
- A cheetah
- A dog
- A rabbit
- An albatross
- A turtle
How do you react if you meet a really negative person who is bringing you down?
- I'd try to move away from them at the first available opportunity
- I try to empathise with what they are feeling and make them feel better
- I'd get some of my other friends over to dilute the situation
- I would try to reason with them and make them see their problems in another light
- I am generally really good at avoiding people like this
- I'd tell them I don't like their attitude, I'm not very good at holding my tongue
- I'm a patient person, I would be able to endure for a while
Which deadly sin tempts you the most?
If you were arrested for a crime, what would it be?
- Non violent protests
- I can't see that ever happening...
- Ummm, is accidentally stealing a pencil a crime?
Which flowers would you rather have in your home?
You see a fight break out on the street, what do you do?
- Run to the nearest security guard or authority figure for help
- Get upset, you hate seeing violence
- Shout at them as loud as you can, sometimes the surprise makes them scatter
- Try and talk the person who seems most rational out of it, they don't want a criminal record
- Back away, you can't deal with stressful situations like this
- Call the police, they will be able to deal with it better than I will
- Get into the middle of things and try and break it up, you can't help yourself!