Some people are instinctively more in tune with other realms than others, but where do you lie on the spiritual spectrum?
How do you feel about being alone?
- Although people in my life are important, I thrive on having time alone to reflect and enjoy my hobbies
- I like to be alone, but only for a few hours at a time
- If I had my way, I would always be with friends!
How do you react when you're confronted with a time of great suffering?
- I accept this trying time as part of the human experience and see it as an opportunity to become a stronger person
- I try my best to look after myself and not let my suffering impact the people around me
- I sit on my own watching Netflix and eating pizza
Life's most urgent question is...
- What's for dinner?
- What am I doing to better my own life?
- What am I doing for others?
If everyone disagrees with your opinion in a heated discussion, how do you react?
- I'm quite likely to back down under public pressure, even if my opinions remained the same
- I respect other people's opinions, but I maintain my personal beliefs regardless of external pressure.
- I'd rather not talk about contentious subjects that rile people up
Someone starts talking about the healing power of crystals, how do you feel?
- You're ecstatic, this is one of your areas of expertise!
- If it was socially acceptable to run away, I would!
- You listen to be polite, but you're eager to change the subject
Are you fascinated about phenomena that have no scientific explanation?
- Yes, there simply has to be another explanation that is beyond our futile human understanding
- I find them fascinating, but I'm not ruling out the fact that science will explain them in time
- To be honest, I think that stuff is for crackpots
Do you often trust your gut feeling as opposed to logical thinking?
- No, our logical thinking is what separates us from the other animals
- Yes, I think humans should trust their instincts more. They are there for a reason?
- Sometimes, but only if I really can't shake the feeling
Do you feel a strong connection with nature?
- Yes, I'd ideally love to live in the isolated countryside
- I like the great outdoors, as long as I know I won't be there for too long
- I can take or leave nature, really
Do you believe that your life has a supreme purpose, even if you haven't figured it out yet?
- I think my life has a purpose, but it's me who gets to decide it
- Yes, everybody has a purpose set for them by a higher power
- I think life is a series of events, not a specific goal
What's your view on déjà vu?
- It's a strange feeling, but it can normally be explained. It's just a glitch in the way our memories are constructed
- I think it is a way for the universe to connect me to my past incarnations
- I've never experienced it