There are huge variety of spiritual sites to visit on our fair earth, but which one is most in tune with your own unique energy?
If time wasn't an object, which mode of transport would you prefer to use?
- A hand glider, seeing the majesty of nature from above is an eye-opening experience
- A canoe, I feel so at home when I'm surrounded by the water element
- A horse, being at one with another creature is truly magical
- My own two feet, being in contact with the earth is so grounding
- A bike, being able to travel anywhere just using the power of your limbs is wonderful
Which time period do you think you would have felt most at home in?
- Biblical times
- The period of enlightenment, when art and culture were truly starting to thrive
- The truly ancient times, when humans were still hunter gatherers
- Medieval times
- I don't think I would really mind, as long as people still had a close relationship with nature
What sort of climate are you most drawn to?
- Tropical humidity
- A temperate fall day
- Searing desert heat
- Crisp cold
- If there's sunshine, I'm golden!
Which practice would you consider as central to your spiritual wellbeing?
- Reading spiritual texts
- Past life regression
- Communing with nature
If you could choose an animal as a familiar, what would it be?
- A horse
- A peacock
- A serpent
- A lion
- A wolf
Close your eyes and imagine a color, which one jumps to mind?
Which of these words best describes you?
What sort of house would you like to live in ideally?
- A yurt
- A clean and minimal modern home
- A rustic wooden house
- A castle
- A Mediterranean villa
What sort of landscape do you find the most beautiful?
- Turquoise lakes
- Green rolling hills
- Serene forests
- Dramatic formations
- Jagged mountain ranges
Which of these things is most important to you?
- Inner peace