There are huge variety of spiritual sites to visit on our fair earth, but which one is most in tune with your own unique energy?
If time wasn't an object, which mode of transport would you prefer to use?
- A horse, being at one with another creature is truly magical
- My own two feet, being in contact with the earth is so grounding
- A bike, being able to travel anywhere just using the power of your limbs is wonderful
- A canoe, I feel so at home when I'm surrounded by the water element
- A hand glider, seeing the majesty of nature from above is an eye-opening experience
Which time period do you think you would have felt most at home in?
- The period of enlightenment, when art and culture were truly starting to thrive
- I don't think I would really mind, as long as people still had a close relationship with nature
- Biblical times
- The truly ancient times, when humans were still hunter gatherers
- Medieval times
What sort of climate are you most drawn to?
- If there's sunshine, I'm golden!
- A temperate fall day
- Tropical humidity
- Searing desert heat
- Crisp cold
Which practice would you consider as central to your spiritual wellbeing?
- Communing with nature
- Reading spiritual texts
- Past life regression
If you could choose an animal as a familiar, what would it be?
- A wolf
- A horse
- A lion
- A serpent
- A peacock
Close your eyes and imagine a color, which one jumps to mind?
Which of these words best describes you?
What sort of house would you like to live in ideally?
- A clean and minimal modern home
- A yurt
- A rustic wooden house
- A castle
- A Mediterranean villa
What sort of landscape do you find the most beautiful?
- Green rolling hills
- Jagged mountain ranges
- Dramatic formations
- Serene forests
- Turquoise lakes
Which of these things is most important to you?
- Inner peace