Wondering which of the Scarlet Witch-induced visions you'd have been hit with, had you been one of Avengers: Age of Ultron's superheroes? Well, wonder no more, as this here quiz should offer you some clarity (and a few minor Age of Ultron SPOILERS, if you haven't seen the movie yet)...
First up: Who do you think you've learned the most from?
- My partner
- My family
- My mistakes
- My teachers
OK, a deeper one now: What do you do when you realize you've made a mistake?
- Try to fix it, no matter what...
- Just power through...
- Keep it to myself...
- I don't make mistakes...
- Apologize, and make things right...
A big one, this: How close are you with your family?
- I pretty much keep myself to myself.
- Super close - they're the most important thing in my life.
- We don't get on.
- Not all that close.
- My friends are my family.
Similarly: How close are you to your friends?
- I love 'em - but I keep them at arms length.
- We're pretty darned close.
- I like to feel like I don't need 'em.
- They're like family to me.
- I find it hard to trust anyone but my best bud.
And, crucially: How's your relationship with your partner?
- We keep things pretty loose.
- Perpetually dysfunctional.
- I'm (happily) single.
- They're super important to me - but we still do our own thing.
- I'm pretty sure I'm going to be alone forever.
OK, we're halfway through now: How well do you sleep at night?
- Not great.
- I make sure I always get my 8 hours.
- It depends on how much stress I have at work.
- I barely sleep.
- Fantastically, as a rule.
Next up: How well do you know your neighbors?
- Not at all - and I'm OK with that.
- We always say hi, and lend each other sugar.
- Too well.
- I like to keep my distance.
- We're buds.
A tough one, this: If you were ever in trouble, who would you call?
- The cops
- My family
- My best friend
- My whole extended friendship group
Almost there, now: What kind of a friend are you?
- I'm always trying to help.
- A long distance one.
- I keep my distance, but I come through when it counts.
- I try to support them in being whoever they need to be.
- I'm always there when my friends need me.
And, finally: Which of these are you most afraid of?
- Being powerless
- Losing control
- Doing the wrong thing
- Something bad happening to my family
- Being alone