How would you fare if you were even to be part of a horror story. Would you make it all the way through to the end, or would you be the first chump to go? Find out below...if you dare.
You're in an old house and your friend suggests you split up. You..
- refuse! It's safer if we all stick together!
- NOPE the hell out of there.
- agree completely! You can cover more ground that way!
- Smile :)
- stay on your guard. Something isn't right.
You hear a weird cackling sound from the basement. You...
- Burn your house down. It was the right thing to do.
- go down and check it out with a partner...just in case.
- go down and check it out! You need to know what it was!
- Smile :)
- get a bad feeling. Start to research the history of your house.
You friends want to try out a Ouija board. You...
- don't participate, but stick around anyway to see if anything happens. You're prepared for the worst.
- reject the idea completely. Let's play Wii Sports instead!
- Hesitate, but your friend is doing it, so why not?
- agree right away! You always wanted to try it out!
- Smile :)
You come across a marionette abandoned on the sidewalk. You..
- Ask your friend what you think you should do. They might think it's pretty cool!
- Take it with you! This is a really cool prop!
- Ignore it and keep walking. Nice try, Satan!
- Take it and throw it into the garbage. It belongs there.
You're in bed and you hear a noise from your closet and the door is slightly open now. You...
- Go into another room and bunk with your sibling/roomie
- Check it out to see what caused it.
- Call a friend up to crash by their place tonight.
- Tie the closet doors shut. You stay up all night with a cross and bible in hand.
Your date tells you to pick a horror movie to watch. You pick...
- The Exorcist
- A Cabin In The Woods
- Casper Anyone?
- Drag Me To Hell
- Jeepers Creepers
- The Conjuring
- Paranormal Activity
- The Ring
- Does Casper count?
You hear the sound of a chair rocking in the other room. You're home alone though. You...
- Go and check and it out. It's probably the wind.
- Draw a salt circle around you and your bed. You're protected.
- Leave your house. You heard Jack just painted his door. Might as well check it out.
- Invite a friend over to play some games. You haven't seen Sophia since lunch anyway.
You're walking home late at night and hear irregular footsteps behind you. You...
- Make a run for it. You're not curious enough to look at it.
- Turn around to make sure it's not someone trying to mug you.
- Call your roomie/partner from your cellphone and ask them to meet you halfway. Maybe that'll chase away whoever was following you.
- Pray as you walk. The hairs on the back of your neck are as raised as they can be. You clutch your pocket knife, and pray....
It's after midnight. You friends lock you in the bathroom until you say Bloody Mary 3 times in front of the mirror. You...
- Ha ha. NOPE! NOPE! NOPE right out of here! Sit down until they let you out.
- DO IT! It's just a stupid story anyway!
- Oh God...No....She's in here with me now. What have you done?
- convince one of your friends to try it with you.
I can see you. I can smell you. I can almost taste you. You...
- Go to a church. You can't stop me, but you can delay me.
- Lock all your doors and arm yourself. You can defend yourself from anything.
- RUN! Run as far and as fast as you can!
- Stay with a friend for comfort.