Do you want to join the comicbook realm but aren't sure which company to start at? Are you already a fan of one and want to see if I get you right? Are you a fan of one company, but aren't sure whether you'll like the other? Are you a movie fan who thinks the comics will be better and want to know where to start? You get the idea. Just answer the questions
What are your thoughts on superpowers?
- Who needs superpowers? Just put a suit on, maybe get a weapon, go out and do whatever you need to do.
- They are gifts, given to us to assist our agendas
- They are mistakes and accidents turned into opportunity. An opportunity to be something bigger.
- Superpowers are abilities we achieve naturally and whether we treat it like a curse or a blessing, it doesn't matter. We already have them
- Superpowers, while accidental, can give you abilities beyond your wildest dreams. They should be not only accepted, but embraced
- Superpowers? The only power lies in the human body. Just put on a suit and go out in search of justice.
- When it comes to superpowers, nothing beats getting them given to you in the form of science
- Superpowers will either be given from birth or won't be given at all. It all comes down to our destiny
What are your thoughts on the setting of the stories you read?
- Bustling, fictional cities
- I think it's nice to have a place for the characters to call home, but I like international stories
- Dark, fictional cities. That's where it's at.
- I definitely prefer my stories set in New York
Thoughts on sci-fi?
- Oh I love it! It's so intricate and fun!
- I guess it's ok. Really, I find it ok. Don't love it. Don't hate it. I can deal with it.
- Not really partial to it myself. I'm only really into something if it makes total sense
- I like the science part. The fiction part is ok I guess, but really, there has to be a valid explanation.
Well then, what's your favourite genre?
- War and/or political thriller
- I do like aliens. Science fiction for me please!
If you had to choose a weapon or way to fight, what would it be?
- I'd use science to change my body to make me stronger
- Well first, I'd need my body trained to the maximum, then I can add weapons to my arsenal
- Whatever means necessary. I have a responsibility to preserve justice in any way possible
- Well, if I had superpowers, then I could do whatever I want, couldn't I?
Which of these made-up storylines sounds the best to you?
- Person gets given superhuman abilities and uses them to have some fun
- A man/woman destined for power rises to their destiny
- A whole race of people are segregated and prejudiced against and they must find a way to save the world, all the while trying to avoid conflict with those they save
- Person loves controlling everything around them and uses their power to live the high life
If you were a hero, what sort of villains would you like to face?
- Forces, Animalistic and elemental beings
- Terrorists and war criminals
- Humanity and all the evil it creates
- Powered people (whether they be artificial or natural)
- Gods and monsters
- Mechanical threats to the country
- Nutjobs and themed criminals. Possibly representing aspects of myself
Which of these people sound the best to you?
- A physically and psychologically strong person who will always do what is right and will protect you, but if you get in their way, they will crush you.
- A sense of justice and what is right, but a bit of a stickler for the law. After all, if they break the law, something bad might happen. Why risk it?
- A person who keeps trying to improve themselves, but has an awful personality to go with it. They like to show off and they crave power, and this can be both a good thing and a bad thing
- A person with great humour and a great sense of responsibility, but carrying a great burden
What do you respect above all else?
- A sense of justice and vigilance
- A sense of comradery and community
- A sense of duty
- A sense of fun
So...the question is. Which is better?
- Um....isn't the point of this quiz to find out which is more to my taste or whatever? Oh? You just wanted to have 10 questions because you didn't want to end it on 9 questions and you couldn't come up with another one? Ok.I'll select this answer then.