There is a dark side dwelling within all of us, but what is your true criminal nature?
What sort of situation could drive you to a serious physical altercation with someone?
- I'm not uncouth enough to fight, I aim for the kill
- Someone disrespecting me in front of my friends
- It's hard to tell, I'm erratic
- I'd only fight hand-to-hand for my own life
Do you believe in the insanity defense?
- Puny humans don't deserve such clemency
- Only if it will get me time off in jail
- No, I know exactly what I'm doing even if it's too grotesque for you to fathom
- The voices in my head can't agree
What would you rather have for dinner?
- A double cheeseburger with a side of fries
- Simple pleasures like food do nothing for me
- Liver and fava beans
You've got a body on your hands, how would you dispose of it?
- I'd display it for all to see
- I don't dirty my hands with the bodies
- I need a new sweater...
- Let's just say I'd keep a select few trinkets and assure you that you'll never find the rest
Which of the following words best describes you?
Is there a moral line that you will not cross?
- Morality is a social construct that I don't abide by
- I wouldn't kill for money, only fun...and materials
- Everyone who I meddle with had it coming for them
- I'd never kill anyone I didn't know. They have to have wronged me or my friends
What were your school reports like?
- I was in the bottom half of the class
- Most of my school reports are about my 'unusual' behavior
- I did well academically, but people were worried about my social progress
What's your weapon of choice?
- A noose
- It's the intricacy of the kill that thrills me the most, I have hundreds
- Variety is the spice of life, although I am partial to a good beheading
- A knife
How do you get on with your parents?
- I'm a total mommas boy/girl
- We have a distant yet civil relationship
- As well as anybody else I know
- I think they're scared of me
Do you ever worry about being caught for your crimes?
- My chaotic mind keeps me too busy to worry!
- No, I have nothing to lose
- The knuckleheaded will never outwit me
- Sometimes, but I'm a pretty confident person