Fictional detectives are some of the best characters: they save lives, they solve mysteries, and they don't take anyone's crap. With so many detective films that have stirred the box office in recent times, find out which fictional detective you are... I'm sure you will be surprised with your result or have you solved that puzzle already?
Pick a detective movie...
- The Usual Suspects
- The Girl with the Dragon tattoo
- The Silence of the Lambs
- Shutter Island
- Rear Window
- L.A. Confidential
Choose your partner to solve crime with...
- Someone like me
- I don't need a partner
- A Computer Hacker
- A Doctor
- A Journalist
- A Criminal
- A Police officer
- A Photographer
- A Vigilante
What kind of Detective would you be?
- Police Detective
- FBI Agent
- I don't consider myself as a Detective
- Cold Case Detective
- Investigative Journalist
- Vigilante Detective
- Cyber Crime Detective
- CIA Agent
- Private Investigator
Pick your favorite gadget...
- A voice recorder watch
- A pen torchlight
- A high quality digital camera
- A laptop
- A spy pen camera
- A pocket book
- A Swiss knife
- Nightvision glasses
- A silenced revolver
What do you fear most?
You receive a package containing a person's finger, you immediately...
- Look for recent missing people cases
- Get DNA tests from the finger
- Examine the package
- Hand over the package to the Police
- Examine the finger
- Go to the post office
- Wait for the sender to deliver another message
- You see the stamp's location on the package and head towards there
- Have a vague idea about the sender and rush towards his residence and interrogate him
Pick a place to die...
- Police Station
- Spa Resort
- Abandoned School
Which case would you take up?
- A weird looking coin has been found in a dead man's pocket- history suggests that the coin is a cursed coin and whoever has touched it, has died.
- A 10 year old unsolved case where the serial killer has killed exactly 23 women, 23 men and 23 children.
- A child claims he has witnessed a brutal murder and he suggests- it was the work of a ghost.
- In a glamorous party, a famous celebrity has been hammered to death but none of the guests have blood stains on their clothes.
- An astrophysicist was found hanging in his apartment, they found ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs carved on his body.
- An ancient artifact carried in a train is missing- along with the entire train!
- A group of people claiming to be abducted from aliens are found to have strange physical disorders.
- A child has been found in the middle of the forest, her head has been replaced with that of a goat's head.
- A blind man in a wheelchair claims to have accurate visions of various serial killings happening in the city.
What is the most important quality of a Detective?
- To be a Master of Disguise
- To be able to beat the shit out of bad guys