From the casual viewer to the obsessive stalker, which one are you?
How often will you watch/read a film/series/book you like?
- I can probably quote it by now.
- At least twice
How often would you watch a trailer and/ or read the synopsis of a film or book?
- Once, probably because someone told me about it.
- I would have been waiting weeks for them to release it and now can't stop watching/reading it.
- Probably saw it a couple of times out of curiosity.
If you like the series/film/book, how often will you post about it?
- Neh, I have better things to post about.
- I might post the trailer or a couple of articles.
- Who cares what people think, I'll post pretty much everything I find.
Would you watch a film while it's in the cinema? If yes, how many times?
- I'll watch it once.
- I'll probably go to the premier and a couple of other times with friends and relatives. You can never watch it enough times.
- Not really worth my time.
Will you continue to pester your friends and relatives until they watch the film or read the book?
- I might casually bring it up in conversations.
- I will bribe them to go see it, or drag them there in chains.
Will you become an expert on the topic overnight?
- I'll probably be able to write a thesis about it.
- I might look up a couple of small things, but nothing big.
- I've got more important things to do.
By the end of the film, the first episode or first chapter would you know all the names of the main characters?
- You know that hobbit that they had passed at the very start of the movie but never appeared again? His name was Sr Ferumbras II Took and he's married too...
- Hmmm.... I think there was a character called Bob somewhere...
- Frodo and Gandalf I can remember, not sure about the dwarfs though.