Cinema has bought us a wealth of bizarre sex scenes, but which one should you try?
How did you feel about the S&M scenes in Fifty Shades of Grey?
- Christian Grey was far too respectful for my liking
- I felt like Ana needed to let herself go a little
- They really need to work on their interior design, that red room just wasn't doing it for me
- They weren't action packed enough for me, I need adrenaline!
- I thought they were pretty hot!
Which fictional couple do you find the hottest?
- Gary and Lisa - Team America
- Stefan Salvatore and Elena Gilbert - The Vampire Diaries
- Guy and Rosemary - Rosemary's Baby
- Nite Owl and Silk Spectre - Watchmen
- Ariel and Erik - The Little Mermaid
Where would you rather get down and dirty?
- Bed, duh!
- A secluded lake
- A graveyard
- Falling out of an aeroplane attached to a parachute
Complete this sentence: Lust is...
- an essential element of control
- nothing compared to love
- second only to bloodshed
- what makes the world go round
- absolutely uncontrollable
Choose a kinky prop for your raunchy romp
- A bull whip
- Black lingerie
- A horned mask
- 2 bottles of champagne
- An admiring crowd
How would you describe your moves between the sheets?
- High energy
Pick a left-field fetish
- Psycrophilia - Being aroused my contact with cold objects
- Formicophilia - Having insects crawling all over your naughty bits
- Manuspectaphilia - Getting off through other people watching you have sex
- Liquidophelia - Becoming aroused when your genitals are submerged
- Agalmatophilia - A desire to indulgue in sexual activities with statues
How would you react if you were invited to join a threesome?
- Been there, done that
- I'd be upset
- I'd do it, but I wouldn't rule out some seriously violent jealous rage
- I'm going to get paid, right?
- HELL YEAH!
What sort of outfit do you find the most kinky?
- A bloody butchers apron always gets me going
- A tiny metallic bikini
- A hooded cloak and nothing else
- Virginial white lingerie
- A film of sweat
What's your safe word?
- Pffftf, I don't need one of those