Are you a terrible Trickster or a wicked Weather-Wizard?
If you were in fact a supervillain, what would be your idea of a good time?
- Learning & furthering your evil brain's capabilities.
- Find someone to fight.
- Scheming. Lots of scheming.
- Play a prank!
- So long as you look cool, good times are constant.
- Terrorize a city. Ah... good times.
You've cornered and captured your mortal enemy - what do you do?
- Keep a close eye, but leave them alone - you've got important work to be doing...
- Tell a few jokes. This could be a good time!
- Get them to do favors for you. They are your hostage, after all.
- Ask them for a fair fight - you've always loved a challenge.
- Plot your next move & always stay one step ahead.
- Call their family - you want to people to know just how good you are.
You need to mask your identity - how do you go about it?
- You stick to the shadows...
- Masking your identity? Pfft. That's not for you. You want to be known!
- If someone sees you - make them pay.
- Oooh! Something flashy! Make a statement within your disguise.
- A full-on face mask.
- A hood's cool.
You're looking at a menu - what's the meal you're looking for?
- Something organic - Mother Nature can produce some really awesome things.
- Meat. Protein, protein, protein.
- A fancy dish - you live for extravagance.
- Fish (or anything so long as it's good brain-food.)
- A chilled meal.
- Something tasty - you rarely get the chance to enjoy such delicacies.
You're taking your friends on holiday - where are you taking them?
- The future. Cos, yaknow, time travel.
- Somewhere with spectacular skies.
- A snowy mountain holiday - you and the cold share a bond.
- USA - there are some big boxing matches coming up soon.
- What they don't know is, you're not actually paying for them... Heehee...
- A jungle trek. Hey, maybe you'll meet Tarzan.
What's your favorite time of day?
- Any stormy night suits you down to a T.
- Evenings - main meal time!
- Whenever you can find a good comedy show on TV.
- You don't really notice the days passing...
- Any time you can sleep. Heck knows you need it.
- The early morning. You love the cool, crisp air.
You're about to be defeated by an enemy superhero - how do you turn the tables?
- Don't worry about it - you'll be back, and you know it.
- Laugh. It's funny.
- If you're going down, you're pulling as many people as you can with you.
- You're not actually about to be defeated, they just think you are.
- Use your brain to intelligently regain control of the situation.
- Punch stuff.
You've got to wake up early tomorrow, so you...
- You'll wake yourself up (without an alarm) at the desired time.
- Grab an early night, you need to be on the ball the next day.
- Uh, do you care?
- You don't sleep. Like, at all.
- Set an alarm. You've got stuff to do the next day and you're gonna do it to plan.
- Nearby explosions wake you up, so you'll schedule one for early tomorrow morning.
It's your kid's first day at school, what advice do you give them?
- "Study hard. Then study some more."
- "Son, if you get hit - hit back."
- "Remember, school is the gateway to your future."
- "Don't let anybody stop you doing what you wanna do, kiddo."
- "Be funny, and you'll be loved."
- "Keep your cool."
What's your dream pet?
- Rhinos are pretty cool.
- A dinosaur. Duh.
- A tiger or lion cub...
- You've always had a weakness for penguins.
- You find the stupidity of animals insufferable.
- A pet bird would be nice...