Choose which Greek god your most likely to be based on you actions.
You see your stuff being stolen from your house. What do you do?
- Take them down in a fight to the death.
- Demand why they are there in the first place.
- Curse them to eternal damnation.
- Try to talk them into giving your stuff back and asking them to leave.
- Plan your revenge and go after them later.
You are in a family crisis and nobody will listen to you. You...
- Vanish and let everybody wonder where you've gone.
- Skulk into the shadows and plan what you'll do to have everyone's attention next time.
- Storm out and you won't go back into the room until everyone wants to hear what you have to say.
- Wait patiently until they are your audience.
- Demand that everybody shut their mouths and listen to you.
Your enemy approaches you and demands a fight from you. What is your reaction?
- Negotiate and talk them out of madness.
- Do nothing and let them attack first.
- Of course! Let's go right now!
- Ask for a reason why.
- Reap their soul so they can be arrogant no longer.
Somebody asks if you would join in on their adventure. You...
- Say no and go back and be alone in the dark.
- Reject them and declare you are a one man army.
- Accept the request only because they have been nice to you.
- Agree on the condition that you are the leader.
- Go with them and support them however you can.
Your best friend says that somebody has assaulted them in the alley way. Your reaction is to...
- Strategically plan their next attack so you can be there when it happens.
- Go after the attacker and rip their head clean off their shoulders.
- Teach your friend the dark ways so they can rain hell next time.
- Rain down justice from the heavens on the attacker.
- Nothing... Only because it wasn't you that was attacked.