Warning: this quiz may inspire the spontaneous need for fairness.
How do you behave during group projects?
- I offer detailed expertise on the topic and always end up troubleshooting tech problems.
- I quickly take on the role of the leader even if the group doesn't necessarily want that.
- I make sure the job gets done, but I don't need the credit for it.
- I'm often stuck being the mediator, but I know how to ensure the best outcome.
- As much as I want to help, I usually fall into the background.
At a party, where is someone most likely to find you?
- In the corner, texting a friend.
- Quietly watching the action from the shadows.
- In the center of it all, meeting as many new people as possible.
- Having an impassioned discussion with another guest about philosophy and politics.
- Alternating between attending to business and showing off my moves.
How do you deal with your fears?
- I reason out the most rational response to them.
- I tackle them head-on for better or for worse.
- I get past them with a little help from my friends.
- I try to find the truth lingering underneath them.
- I embrace them and use them to fuel my goals.
What's your idea of the perfect vacation?
- A ladies-only weekend and maybe a visit back home.
- Somewhere remote and cold where you can get some thinking done.
- A tropical island far from the city that's full of gorgeous women.
- Beachside or bust!
- A modern city with progressive people and technological marvels.
How's your love life?
- A little complicated, but I pretty much stick to the same people I've always loved.
- It could definitely use some improvement.
- It varies. I've dealt with unrequited love and unconventional romances, but I've had healthy relationships too.
- I tend to date my friends with varying consequences.
- Way too many partners to count.
If you were to form a band, what instrument would you play?
- Lead guitar
What's your sense of humor like?
- I'm warm and inoffensive, but I don't think many would say I'm funny.
- Typically harmless dad jokes but can be a little pointed.
- Fun and positive.
- Dry and very sarcastic.
- A bit self-deprecating, but mostly I just want to cut tension.