With Civil War coming up, you have to ask yourself: Who's side are you on? If you're like me, then it should be difficult to choose, so maybe finding out who you are like could help!
Let's start with an obvious one. Are you pro-registration?
- The whole thing is kind of ridiculous if you ask me.
- It's what's right, isn't it?
- Do I have to choose?
- Things are fine the way they are.
Another easy one, which color do you like better?
- Black's OK sometimes...
- I like gold alright.
- Good old red, white and blue.
- Red, but does that mean anything?
Personality time! How do you feel about change?
- I like things the way they are.
- In order to evolve, change is inevitable.
- It's good for some things, but others need to stay the same.
- What does this have to do with the quiz?
- I guess it's too late for me to be complaining now.
- It's necessary to advance.
How's your sense of humor?
- What do you call them, dad jokes?
- Wonderful, and it comes naturally, too!
- Dry and innocent
- I'm always there to make a quick quip!
- It might be a little over your head.
What's your best friend like?
- You might call him evil, but he's just misunderstood.
- We've been best friends since grade school, and will be until we die.
- We fight a little bit here and there. Literally.
- We used to be close, but now we've drifted.
- He/she always has my back, but can get in the way sometimes.
- His/her family is pretty psycho, but they're alright. Kind of sneaky, but so am I.
Who's your favorite superhero?
- Do I count?
- They're all cool! I wouldn't be who I am without them!
- George Washington?
- I guess War Machine, his armor is cool.
- I look up to Captain America, but Iron Man's cool too. Can I call it a tie?
- Harry S. Truman is the only hero I need.
What's your ideal way to save somebody?
- Doesn't matter as long as they make it out alive.
- Sweep them off their feet, and fly them away from danger.
- With style.
- With whatever I have available.
- Swing them to a safe rooftop.
- Quickly, so the press doesn't see me.
What would be your reason for being a hero?
- I guess I didn't really have a choice, with great power comes great responsibility.
- To get laid?
- If I don't do it, who will?
- To avenge a family member.
- To stop people from using my creations for evil.
- It's what the people needed at the time.
What's your favorite movie?
- Iron Man 2
- I don't really watch movies I guess.
- Something from the 40's. The classics are the best!
- I like a lot of movies, it's hard to choose!
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World I guess. He's a slacker just like me!
- Iron Man
Finally, which movie are you most looking forward to?
- Fantastic Four I guess, we're old pals!
- Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice. I'm staying away from Marvel for a little while.
- X-Men: Apocalypse, I think I might know that Logan fellow.
- Is there a war movie coming out soon?
- Civil War, I've got this.
- Ant-Man, I like Hank Pym alright.