With Civil War coming up, you have to ask yourself: Who's side are you on? If you're like me, then it should be difficult to choose, so maybe finding out who you are like could help!
Let's start with an obvious one. Are you pro-registration?
- The whole thing is kind of ridiculous if you ask me.
- It's what's right, isn't it?
- Things are fine the way they are.
- Do I have to choose?
Another easy one, which color do you like better?
- Good old red, white and blue.
- I like gold alright.
- Red, but does that mean anything?
- Black's OK sometimes...
Personality time! How do you feel about change?
- What does this have to do with the quiz?
- It's good for some things, but others need to stay the same.
- It's necessary to advance.
- I like things the way they are.
- I guess it's too late for me to be complaining now.
- In order to evolve, change is inevitable.
How's your sense of humor?
- Dry and innocent
- Wonderful, and it comes naturally, too!
- I'm always there to make a quick quip!
- What do you call them, dad jokes?
- It might be a little over your head.
What's your best friend like?
- He/she always has my back, but can get in the way sometimes.
- His/her family is pretty psycho, but they're alright. Kind of sneaky, but so am I.
- We fight a little bit here and there. Literally.
- We've been best friends since grade school, and will be until we die.
- You might call him evil, but he's just misunderstood.
- We used to be close, but now we've drifted.
Who's your favorite superhero?
- Harry S. Truman is the only hero I need.
- They're all cool! I wouldn't be who I am without them!
- I look up to Captain America, but Iron Man's cool too. Can I call it a tie?
- I guess War Machine, his armor is cool.
- George Washington?
- Do I count?
What's your ideal way to save somebody?
- With whatever I have available.
- Quickly, so the press doesn't see me.
- Doesn't matter as long as they make it out alive.
- Swing them to a safe rooftop.
- Sweep them off their feet, and fly them away from danger.
- With style.
What would be your reason for being a hero?
- If I don't do it, who will?
- It's what the people needed at the time.
- To stop people from using my creations for evil.
- To avenge a family member.
- I guess I didn't really have a choice, with great power comes great responsibility.
- To get laid?
What's your favorite movie?
- I like a lot of movies, it's hard to choose!
- I don't really watch movies I guess.
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World I guess. He's a slacker just like me!
- Iron Man
- Something from the 40's. The classics are the best!
- Iron Man 2
Finally, which movie are you most looking forward to?
- X-Men: Apocalypse, I think I might know that Logan fellow.
- Fantastic Four I guess, we're old pals!
- Ant-Man, I like Hank Pym alright.
- Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice. I'm staying away from Marvel for a little while.
- Is there a war movie coming out soon?
- Civil War, I've got this.