Which hero or villain from Captain America franchise are you?
Easy one: A small child is attacked by the dog. How you react?
- It's not my mission
- Bring kid back to it's parents and tell tham to watch him more carefuly
- I shoot/punch/kick dog cause of fun and than say child did it
- I think if I get something from it and than react
- I run to get kid into safty
- Try to help to a child, or call help if I can't do it alone.
Here's a picture, what do you see?
- I'm and soldier. But bring it to the girl and say I drew it. Can put light on my future!
- A waste of time
- A big flower drew on a peace of paper.
- A flower obviously
- A distraction
- A beautiful painting with a gorgeous flower drew on the middle
What do you think of a fight/running away from it:
- It's part of the job/Don't ever run from it, except if it's your mission to.
- Soldiers are used to it but it's not good cause you can harm somebody even if you don't mean to/ I ran from fight once, it got me much worse bro
- I don't like it but sometimes miss it/you can't always run away from it
- Fight is bloody bad/Sometimes you better run from it
- I use my brain, not my skills, not question for me
- Why fight if you can just shoot somebody/ I don't run from it
A personal one... Who's your favourite actor
- Sylvester Stallone
- Will Smith
- Eddie Murphy
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Dwayne Johnson -
Something like the last one: Favourite movie
- Men in black
- Edge of Tomorrow
- huhh hard choice
- The Imitation Game
- San Andreas
- Old good Pancakes
- I love everything man
- I'm more for a good wine
- No time to eat!
- Something healthy. Not big and with nice taste