Too many beautiful and charismatic guys and gals to pick from! While this is a mixed quiz of both female and male characters, this quiz is meant to match you with the personality of some of our favorite characters, regardless of gender. Enjoy!
What is your favorite food you'd love to share with your significant other?
- Meatloaf. It's a staple at any dinner.
- A salad! I need to stay fit and healthy.
- Why eat when you could just drink wine?
- I don't really have time to eat since I'm so busy, so I snack as I go.
- Anything I can get my hands on.
What would you do on your dream date?
- All we need is a bed, a bottle of wine, and our bodies. Bow chicka wow wow.
- A night in complete with snuggling, snacks, and a movie. And maybe our friends can join after.
- Go to the shooting range and practice getting a straight shoot. It's a skill you should have under your belt just in case.
- Walk through the local science museum and watch a documentary after.
- Go out for some shakes and burgers, and end the night with some dancing to Frank Sinatra.
What's your favorite color?
What do you think is the most attractive style on your significant other?
- Jeans and a top to really accentuate a nice figure.
- Fitted outfits with perfectly done up hair and nice accessories to match.
- Red is the most attractive, and so is medieval clothing.
- A person with minimalist style. Boots and jeans, slightly grungy.
- A nice pair of slacks, a button up, and why not complete your look with a smart bow-tie?
Which movie would you most enjoy while snuggled up with your boo?
- Almost Famous
- Dawn of the Dead
- Singin' in the Rain
- Star Wars
You and your partner want to buy a pet. Which animal do you get?
- Why, the Ranchu Goldfish of course! Such an interesting species.
Your significant wants to pick you up for dinner. He/She shows up in a
- A Prius. Being environmentally friendly is important.
- A black Hummer with all black wheels.
- An old Corolla, Toyota, but I hope they don't crash it again.
- A slightly beat up, yet charming Jeep.
- A vintage 50s Cadillac.
How many kids do you and your honey want?
- Maybe one day I'll adopt a kid.
- None. This world is too cruel to bring in kids.
- One seems reasonable and logical.
- As many heirs to carry on my name as possible.