We all wish we could be superheroes, but only some of us aspire to rise up through the ranks of villainy. Even those gifted with enough dastardly intelligence to become a worthy baddie often cringe at the thought of encountering Batman, and for good reason. Batsy is not only a worthy foe in physical combat, but he has amazing intellect as well, making him a dangerous opponent. Do you think that you could conquer the Caped Crusader? I guess it's time to find out!
Let's go with the classic beginner question, what is your favorite color?
- Mix-matched bright colors! You like to stand out in a crowd
- You can't go wrong with blue
- I don't know, I can never make up my mind
- Dark colors, blacks and greys
- Natural greens and yellows
You see the Bat-signal light up the sky and you know he will be on his way shortly. What do you do?
- Sit there and wait patiently. You're in no hurry
- Dress one of your goons up as you and send him out as bait
- Keep blowing up stuff. Maybe that'll make him hurry
- Hide and wait for the opportune moment to strike
- Start running. Your plans work better from a distance
You and Batman come face to face. "It's over." He says, suggesting he wants you to give up. What's your response?
- "All right, I give up. Just don't hurt me!"
- "What, your life? It sure is over!"
- "Ah, but I've only just begun."
- "It's over what? 9,000?"
- "It's not over until I say it's over Batsy-boy."
It looks like things are going to turn physical. What weapon do you prefer?
- Your intelligence. Sometimes the best battles are fought with minds
- A knife. Easy to hide, quick to use
- A sword. Swords are cool
- Your bare hands. It's time to show who has the superior martial arts skills
- A gun. His chest might have armor, but his face sure doesn't
Time to run! What is your escape route?
- Jump in the river. With all that gear, Batman is sure to sink if he tries to follow you
- First one way, then the other. Try to stay unpredictable
- Take to the skies. Sure Batsy can glide with his cape, but he can't fly
- Straight into the sewers. You already have your traps set up there anyway
- Run into a dark alley to ambush Batman when he comes by
Batsy eventually catches up to you and beats you down. "You should have given up," he says. How do you reply?
- "And you should have done me a favor and died."
- "I know, I'm sorry. Please just let me go."
- "I never give up unless there is a possibility that I might lose."
- "But where's the fun in that?"
Batman rears up for one final punch to knock you out. This may be your last chance to try something. What do you do?
- Close your eyes and brace for the impact
- Two words: "hidden blade"
- Click the button on your belt to activate a timed explosive. If you go down, he goes down with you
- Pull out a smoke bomb and hope that it buys you enough time to escape
- Catch him off-guard with a headbutt
Now on to the real stuff. You're looking to draw the Bat's attention. What crime do you have in mind?
- Rob a liquor store. Sometimes the easiest methods are the most effective
- Good old-fashioned murder
- Steal a car and go really fast
- BLOW UP EVERYTHING!
- Hack into the power grid to cause a city-wide blackout