Are you a Brooding Bale or Clueless Clooney? Time to find out which version of Batman you are from Adam West to Christian Bale.
The Joker is mocking you on live TV. What do you do?
- Call him up and tell him in my Bat Voice that he won't get away with it.
- Finish oiling my Bat nipples and then maybe go and get him later.
- I use my connections within the law to ask the TV station to get him off the air, it's the lawful way to do it.
- I go down there and destroy the whole station to take him down.
- Throw a batarang at him. Because I'm Batman.
- I'll probably take a childish fit before I do anything. How dare he mock me!
It's Saturday night and you've finished fighting crime for the day. What do you do?
- You have a friendly night out on the town with Robin.
- Drive around in the batmobile. Because you're Batman.
- You brood, don't forget never to be happy.
- I throw a party at my house.
- I sit alone. No one will talk to me because I kept throwing things at them.
- I visit my friends at the police station for some good comradery.
Time for dinner but Alfred is out. What do you do?
- I don't want to eat. I'm upset.
- You go pick up fast food in the batmobile, because you're Batman.
- You don't need to eat. Food is happiness, and happiness is bad.
- Go get a nice dinner with Robin. Better dress up for the occasion.
- I simply russel up some good American food with Robin and our police friends.
- I'd get a catering company to come and serve me.
There's a bomb that's about to destroy the city. What do you do?
- Use your bat nipples to defuse the device.
- Sacrifice yourself to save the city (but don't really).
- You get rid of it at any cost. Except nuns, or babies, or ducks, or fishermen...
- You whine about your job being so hard.
- Turn it off. Because you're Batman.
- You think about all the options and only do something drastic if you must.
Several of your worst enemies have teamed up. What do you do to stop them before something bad happens?
- I sit and figure out which ones it could be, after all I've got the police to help me.
- Use the tracking devices I planted on them all. Because I'm Batman.
- Robin and I should figure this out together.
- Tear apart the city screaming at people in my bat voice. Then brood til I get there.
- Look at the script and find out.
- I beat up some thugs to find out who's been making noise recently.
It's date night. Who do you go out with?
- Is Robin not an option?
- Dr Chase Meridan.
- Wildstyle. Well... maybe not.
- Catwoman. I like her style.
- Kitka, my Russian friend. She isn't anyone in disguise.
- Rachel. I love Rachel. Oh she's dead? Okay, Catwoman.
The mayor wants to give you a medal. What do you do?
- I don't go, I stick to the shadows, this city doesn't think it needs me.
- I go to the ceremony to show everyone that you can succeed as a hero lawfully.
- Robin and I should celebrate this achievement.
- I tell them I'm not coming and then crash the ceremony. Because I'm Batman.
- I don't go, I throw a party instead.
- The director said I don't get to go, so I'm sulking.
You're injured but the city needs you. What do you do?
- I let Alfred heal me up, but quickly.
- I don't get hurt. Because I'm Batman.
- I don't wanna! I hurt!
- I go, I can tough it out.
- Robin can fix me up, I trust in him.
- The police can handle it, I trust in law enforcement.
Catwoman is in town. What do you do?
- Date her.
- Take her to Paris.
- Go catch her before she steals something.
- Whatever I want. Because I'm Batman.
- I'll have to check the script again.
- Ignore her, me and Robin are busy.
Finally, you're about to defeat the villain. What do you say?
- Nothing. I just stand there.
- Never touch Robin again!
- Whatever the script says.
- Because I'm Batman.
- I'm not the hero this city wants, but I'm the one it needs.