Are you a Brooding Bale or Clueless Clooney? Time to find out which version of Batman you are from Adam West to Christian Bale.
The Joker is mocking you on live TV. What do you do?
- I go down there and destroy the whole station to take him down.
- Call him up and tell him in my Bat Voice that he won't get away with it.
- I'll probably take a childish fit before I do anything. How dare he mock me!
- Finish oiling my Bat nipples and then maybe go and get him later.
- Throw a batarang at him. Because I'm Batman.
- I use my connections within the law to ask the TV station to get him off the air, it's the lawful way to do it.
It's Saturday night and you've finished fighting crime for the day. What do you do?
- I visit my friends at the police station for some good comradery.
- Drive around in the batmobile. Because you're Batman.
- I throw a party at my house.
- You have a friendly night out on the town with Robin.
- I sit alone. No one will talk to me because I kept throwing things at them.
- You brood, don't forget never to be happy.
Time for dinner but Alfred is out. What do you do?
- I simply russel up some good American food with Robin and our police friends.
- You don't need to eat. Food is happiness, and happiness is bad.
- Go get a nice dinner with Robin. Better dress up for the occasion.
- I'd get a catering company to come and serve me.
- I don't want to eat. I'm upset.
- You go pick up fast food in the batmobile, because you're Batman.
There's a bomb that's about to destroy the city. What do you do?
- Sacrifice yourself to save the city (but don't really).
- Use your bat nipples to defuse the device.
- You get rid of it at any cost. Except nuns, or babies, or ducks, or fishermen...
- You whine about your job being so hard.
- Turn it off. Because you're Batman.
- You think about all the options and only do something drastic if you must.
Several of your worst enemies have teamed up. What do you do to stop them before something bad happens?
- Look at the script and find out.
- I sit and figure out which ones it could be, after all I've got the police to help me.
- Tear apart the city screaming at people in my bat voice. Then brood til I get there.
- Robin and I should figure this out together.
- Use the tracking devices I planted on them all. Because I'm Batman.
- I beat up some thugs to find out who's been making noise recently.
It's date night. Who do you go out with?
- Rachel. I love Rachel. Oh she's dead? Okay, Catwoman.
- Dr Chase Meridan.
- Is Robin not an option?
- Wildstyle. Well... maybe not.
- Catwoman. I like her style.
- Kitka, my Russian friend. She isn't anyone in disguise.
The mayor wants to give you a medal. What do you do?
- I tell them I'm not coming and then crash the ceremony. Because I'm Batman.
- I go to the ceremony to show everyone that you can succeed as a hero lawfully.
- The director said I don't get to go, so I'm sulking.
- I don't go, I stick to the shadows, this city doesn't think it needs me.
- I don't go, I throw a party instead.
- Robin and I should celebrate this achievement.
You're injured but the city needs you. What do you do?
- I go, I can tough it out.
- The police can handle it, I trust in law enforcement.
- I let Alfred heal me up, but quickly.
- I don't wanna! I hurt!
- Robin can fix me up, I trust in him.
- I don't get hurt. Because I'm Batman.
Catwoman is in town. What do you do?
- I'll have to check the script again.
- Whatever I want. Because I'm Batman.
- Date her.
- Go catch her before she steals something.
- Take her to Paris.
- Ignore her, me and Robin are busy.
Finally, you're about to defeat the villain. What do you say?
- Never touch Robin again!
- Nothing. I just stand there.
- I'm not the hero this city wants, but I'm the one it needs.
- Whatever the script says.
- Because I'm Batman.