Are you a Brooding Bale or Clueless Clooney? Time to find out which version of Batman you are from Adam West to Christian Bale.
The Joker is mocking you on live TV. What do you do?
- Call him up and tell him in my Bat Voice that he won't get away with it.
- Finish oiling my Bat nipples and then maybe go and get him later.
- I use my connections within the law to ask the TV station to get him off the air, it's the lawful way to do it.
- Throw a batarang at him. Because I'm Batman.
- I'll probably take a childish fit before I do anything. How dare he mock me!
- I go down there and destroy the whole station to take him down.
It's Saturday night and you've finished fighting crime for the day. What do you do?
- I throw a party at my house.
- Drive around in the batmobile. Because you're Batman.
- You brood, don't forget never to be happy.
- I visit my friends at the police station for some good comradery.
- You have a friendly night out on the town with Robin.
- I sit alone. No one will talk to me because I kept throwing things at them.
Time for dinner but Alfred is out. What do you do?
- I'd get a catering company to come and serve me.
- Go get a nice dinner with Robin. Better dress up for the occasion.
- You go pick up fast food in the batmobile, because you're Batman.
- I simply russel up some good American food with Robin and our police friends.
- I don't want to eat. I'm upset.
- You don't need to eat. Food is happiness, and happiness is bad.
There's a bomb that's about to destroy the city. What do you do?
- You think about all the options and only do something drastic if you must.
- Sacrifice yourself to save the city (but don't really).
- Turn it off. Because you're Batman.
- You get rid of it at any cost. Except nuns, or babies, or ducks, or fishermen...
- You whine about your job being so hard.
- Use your bat nipples to defuse the device.
Several of your worst enemies have teamed up. What do you do to stop them before something bad happens?
- I sit and figure out which ones it could be, after all I've got the police to help me.
- Use the tracking devices I planted on them all. Because I'm Batman.
- Tear apart the city screaming at people in my bat voice. Then brood til I get there.
- Look at the script and find out.
- I beat up some thugs to find out who's been making noise recently.
- Robin and I should figure this out together.
It's date night. Who do you go out with?
- Kitka, my Russian friend. She isn't anyone in disguise.
- Catwoman. I like her style.
- Wildstyle. Well... maybe not.
- Dr Chase Meridan.
- Is Robin not an option?
- Rachel. I love Rachel. Oh she's dead? Okay, Catwoman.
The mayor wants to give you a medal. What do you do?
- I don't go, I stick to the shadows, this city doesn't think it needs me.
- I go to the ceremony to show everyone that you can succeed as a hero lawfully.
- The director said I don't get to go, so I'm sulking.
- Robin and I should celebrate this achievement.
- I don't go, I throw a party instead.
- I tell them I'm not coming and then crash the ceremony. Because I'm Batman.
You're injured but the city needs you. What do you do?
- I don't wanna! I hurt!
- I let Alfred heal me up, but quickly.
- The police can handle it, I trust in law enforcement.
- I don't get hurt. Because I'm Batman.
- Robin can fix me up, I trust in him.
- I go, I can tough it out.
Catwoman is in town. What do you do?
- Whatever I want. Because I'm Batman.
- Take her to Paris.
- Ignore her, me and Robin are busy.
- Date her.
- I'll have to check the script again.
- Go catch her before she steals something.
Finally, you're about to defeat the villain. What do you say?
- Whatever the script says.
- Because I'm Batman.
- I'm not the hero this city wants, but I'm the one it needs.
- Nothing. I just stand there.
- Never touch Robin again!