Take this quiz and find out who you embody best!
When supporting a friend in their time of need, what are you most likely to do?
- I try to stay away from those type of situations, but will gladly help a friend if asked
- I try to focus more on myself and my problems, however I do give them advice; yet it usually helps me out more than them
- I give them helpful advice, but focus on my own problems as well
- I focus all my attention on their well-being and make sure that they do what's best for themselves; whether it conflicts with their own interests or not
If you were working on the scene of a murder, what would you most likely do?
- I'd probably be the murderer
- I'd consult witnesses and any victims, trying to find out as much information as possible that may help
- I would study the crime scene, and put myself in the place of the killer, trying to figure out their motive
- I would gather up a team to try and solve the murder
Which food appeals to you the most?
- Pork or any type of meat well-done
- Junk food and take away food
- Home cooked pastas and stir fry
- Microwavable meals
How would your friends describe you?
- They'd say I'm caring and compassionate
- I don't have any friends, I prefer animals as companions
- They'd say I'm a bit controlling and authoritative, even bossy
- They'd say I am very reserved, and mostly keep things to myself
What do you think are your worst qualities?
- I am ignorant and naïve
- I am quite antisocial
- I am reserved and secretive
- I am stubborn and controlling
Choose which animal you believe you'd be the closest to?
What would you most likely live in?
- A small, rustic home in a secluded place
- A suburban family-styled home
- A modern apartment
- A large and stylish mansion-like house
Which job appeals to you the most?
- An office worker
- A nurse
- A veterinarian
- A chef
Which quality do you hate most in a person?
Which hobby would you most likely choose?
- Playing a sport
- Working at an animal shelter
- Cooking restaurant-quality food
How do you react to meeting new people?
- I formally introduce myself and talk to them for a while
- I greet them kindly and ask them questions about themselves
- I try to avoid looking them in the eyes and awkwardly introduce myself
- I say hello then get back to my own business