There's always 'that' person when you go to the movie theatre. So which one are you?
What do you do before going to a movie?
- Nothing - Going into this with a clean slate
- Waiting for everyone else to show up
- Getting my snacks together - Don't want to get hungry
- Buy the ticket right before the showing
- Watch the trailer or read a review - Mentally prepared movie knowledge
How early do you get there for?
- I leave way before - Organised ("You never know right?")
- "I have enough time. Trust me" *walks out the door*
- "Where's my other shoe" - Go, Go, Go!
- "Just enough time to get my snacks and head in with everybody else"
How many people do you go with to see a movie?
- A big group (5 or 6)
- Just myself
- Whoever wants to join
- 1 other person - Not big on crowds
- A small group (3 or 4)
- Jumbo Size Me!
- The movie is more important
- Just a popcorn and a drink - Average stuff really
- I might get bored so yeah why not?
Where do you like to sit?
- Aisle seats/side bars - It's a matter of convenience
- As far back as I can - (It makes me feel superior)
- It doesn't really matter
- The corner - "I am the night!"
- Right bang in the middle - Best seat in the house
- Premium seats - Getting my money's worth
- Front Row Baby!
Do you mind if people sit next to you?
- Seriously, why here of all places?
- My friends and I own this section
- I found a nice quiet place
- As long as my friends are by me
What do you do as you're waiting for the movie to start?
- People need to know what I'm doing - Texting, Social Networking
- Playing games on my phone
- Talking to my friends
- Observing other people in the theatre
What's most important to you in a movie
- Action Sequences
- Visual Effects / Sound Design
- "Did you see that?!"
- "Shut up!"
- "..." *silently watches*
- "Is this the part where...?"
- "What's going on?"