Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the student and not the master? Well, holy-moly let's find out what best suits you!
Let's start easy, what's your favourite colour?
- Don't mind
If your hero was being attacked, what would you do?
- Hack into local surveillance and give him vital info on his enemies
- Jump in and fight with him!
- run. run, and keep running
- Take a snapshot of the action before trying to find an answer
- Look for a distraction and use it to your advantage
- Think tactically and find the smart approach
Your hero wants you to go get takeout, how do you get there?
- You already got the food before they asked
- You wait for the soonest bus to arrive
- You run as fast as you can
- You bounce and backflip across rooftops like in a circus
- You just fly over
- Grab a bike and Vrooom! away
What's your favourite weapon?
- A smartphone
- A good old fashioned pistol
- Jogging shoes
- A kodak camera
What is your biggest problem with your hero?
- He treats me like a kid
- He won't give me any space
- He doesn't respect my abilties
- He's faster than me
- He never gives me a good shot
- He doesn't love me the same way
Lastly, what is your favourite pastime?
- Training hard like I was thought
- Spending all night in a dark room processing those pics!
- Pizza and video games
- Going for a quick flight to clear my head
- Working on my broken arm
- Hacking into the national criminal database