From 2008's Iron Man to 2015'S Ant-Man to several upcoming movie villains in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Which one suits you best?
What is your favorite color?
- Anything but pink because that sucks.
- All in general.
- All those that explode.
- Anything that goes well with a mask.
- Anything dark and dirty.
- Ones that tend to glow very much.
What is your weapon of choice?
- Advanced technology.
- Heavy armored equipment is all I need to finish the job.
- Self inventions.
- Gadgets that seem more powerful than they look.
- Laser beams.
- Superiority is all that matters.
- Destructive forces.
- Bombs, missiles, rifles and so on.
Choose a quote...
- "Tiny and puny creatures got nothing against me."
- "The land of terrors owns command over the horrors."
- "The greatest consequence is to be chewed up and spit out."
- "There's only one path to peace, hero extinction."
- "Deploy and destroy."
- "Order and pain, they coincide."
- "Learn to take the turn and burn!"
- "Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy."
- "I don't need to quote my way to victory."
- "Once you extinguish, you'll no longer have to distinguish."
What is your favorite movie?
- They are all the same.
- The Great Dictator.
- I, Robot.
- Star Wars.
- Independence Day.
- Spy kids.
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
What's your origin story?
- Betrayal and redemption.
- I was destined to conquer the world.
- A nasty little plan that was more dangerous than it seemed. Well, I'm still alive, and ready to finish what I started.
- I signed up for what I stood up for.
- People are what's wrong with the world, they unleashed a dark side in me.
- I was created and commanded with no free do or will.
- It was all diplomacy.
- I was consumed by evil forces ever since the dawn of my existence.
- I was one of the first few to accuse my victim at first sight.
- I was once at war.
What does "vigilante" mean to you?
- An act of injustice.
- A counterpart of terrorism.
- It spells war.
- Divide and conquer is all I care about.
- To infiltrate on a massive scale.
- Secretive methods of doing something evil.
- Meh, that's what the heroes say.
- That's not the term I prefer.
- A compromise, perhaps.
- It means nothing.
What do you see as an objective?
- Have my own evil team and evolve it as necessary.
- Discover the impossible.
- Crush the puny forces out of my way.
- Threaten the universe, every single aspect of it.
- Nothing specific, I just work my way out.
- Up my arsenal.
- Change today for a wider tomorrow.
- Order everyone else to do stuff.
- Whatever I'm asked to do.
- Rule as many worlds as I want to.
Who is your all-time nemesis?
- Captain America.
- No one in particular.
- Where there is death, there shall be no one left!
- To hell with it, all the heroes!
- Iron Man.